Friday 14 May 2010

Ponteng~

Everybody at school? Yea... Sure... I skipped.

Don't know when I'll be going back home, tomorrow maybe. Or later.

HEY! Dad's back!

After 8 months.

WHEE~

Finally. 8 months. At Ipoh now. At my cousins place. Cute laptop my dad has. Mini. Mine's bigger.

Ya,ya. I know, I should be using my own. But... I didn't bring it.

Everybody seem to be using Facebook. Facebook... Where's the fun? Fine. I'm weird. I like being weird. Weird is good.

Hmmmm...

Going on another 'day trip' tomorrow with Jess and ZN. Next Wednesday, May 19th, Jess's birthday, going to Steakhouse? I don't know... I just know that I'm wearing a dress... Hope I don't meet anybody I know.

>o<

Have fun at practice everybody.

Will there be practice tomorrow?

I'll go find something to do now. But... This is mini and it's easy to type... Type type type... FUN...

yea... I know... You must be thinking 'Weirdo' right now... Go ahead.

I'll write another post on visual novels tomorrow. As you all know... Japanese can be very very VERY dirty. Um. If you guys wanna try a visual novel, try 'RE:Alistair'. It's clean. But... I do know something good for lesbians... 'Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke Wo', in English 'A Kiss For The Petals'. Hey, I'm not a lesbian... Please. Don't try that one... Unless you're really curios. But still, don't. It's H. Rated 18.

Hyaaaaaaaaa!

I'm lazy. IDK what I'm gonna do now...

HAVE FUN.

I know you guys don't miss me.

No comments: