Saturday 8 May 2010

Die... New...

Fufu died.
Bought a new one.

A Roborovski Hamster. No more Campell Dwarf. Roborovski is smaller, and damn, it is active and fast and a shy thing. It's looking at me now. Named it Bugsy, I didn't know whether it was a girl or a boy! Buried Fufu outside my house, with flowers and soil... I lighted up a candle and three incense. It really looked like someone died. A mini person. I dug a hole, at two in the afternoon when the sun was freaking hot! It was frying me!

I don't know if this is fair, I didn't bury Kiko. I hope that he isn't angry. What? It was at night when it died! And digging a hole at night is NOT fun. I don't really have a pic of Fufu. But, it's a Campbell Dwarf. Of course, Kiko was cuter. But... Fufu... Was more... Arrogant. I still suspect that Fufu killed Koko. But, whatever, they're all in... Heaven now...

All pets go to Heaven.

We're all lying to ourselves to make us feel better, and... It works...

DAMN

They only accept Public Bank credit cards? Oh... Really... I was THIS close to getting the Sony VAIO I always dreamed of... And then... THEY ONLY ACCEPT PUBLIC BANK CREDIT CARDS? That... made my heart break... It was boomed... By Public Bank credit cards.

Fine... FINE...

I NEVER get what I want.

I'm always so so so SO close...
ARGH! Same thing with Guinea Pigs...

I HATE MYSELF!

Why... WHY...WHY... WHY...

I fail.
I suck.
I'm nothing.
I'm Useless.

No comments: