Sunday 23 May 2010

Damn Bro

Damn that idiot. WTH... Oh, so I can't do what I want, and he can? And I can't say anything because I'm afraid of getting beaten up. I can do what I want, I don't need him to fucking boss me around! I really don't need a dude who can't even take care of his God damned self to tell me what to do! I wish that he'd die this time! He just got lucky the other time, now that he's better, he wants to ride again. Well, okay, be my guest, he can die this time, he wont get so lucky.

This concludes it, people don't fucking change! He's saying now that he wont ride again... EVER... And everyone believed him, so did I. But now... Not so much... Lying is one thing, putting life on the line is another. I guess he just wont learn, he's more hard-headed than we thought. I've never met anyone as hard-headed as him, usually, people get scared, even after they're better. But him?He's hopeless.

Ah, yes... When he dies, I get the blame again. How can I live with myself then?

Why? Simple... I know that he's going to ride again and I'm not telling my parents. Just like last time, I kept my mouth shut while he does all those things. What if I tell? What's the difference? Not like he'll listen to my parents, I'll just end up getting beaten up by him. Pointless!

*SIGH*

I know more than I show. About everything... Not just my bro...

Life's life I guess... People just don't appreciate it...

We have life and yet, we waste it. How many people actually appreciate life? None... Even the holiest of people... They don't...

Whatever...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

swt. why like this geh. = =

MemeMeRachel said...

ask him la.