Monday 17 May 2010

Robin Hood

Hyuuuu...

Everybody's studying for the exam. I am too... A bit... I don't know. Just not in the mood to do anything school-ish. Study... Study... STUDY!!! I don't know what I want anymore... I don't even know what to eat! If I know myself well, I ALWAYS feel like eating. But now... I don't feel like munching on something every 2 seconds. This is serious! ARGH! Anyway, went to watch Robin Hood just now. Yea, went alone. Alone is good, no one to disturb me. Robin Hood, starring Oscar winner Russell Crowe(Robin Hood) and another Oscar winner Cate Blanchett(Lady Marion Loxely) The movie was kinda like... Hmmm... How can I put it? It was like I was reading a book. Slowly showing... From fighting to love and to fighting again and then... At the end...
And the legends begins...


The whole time... The whole movie... It wasn't his legend... It was his life when he wasn't an outlaw? Hm. Whatever. It wasn't very thrilling... I just sat there... Looking at the screen... So predictable. Looking forward to watch A Nightmare On Elm Street, hope it shows. And oh, Jessica's birthday is... THIS WEDNESDAY!

French... Are idiots! No offense, it was in the 13th century.

Yea, took place in the 13th century, when England was a place with a useless king. Okay, the good, brave, adventurous, honest, fair... Blar.... King Richard, or Lion Heart, died when robbing a French castle... ==... A cook shot him... Instead of the guards... So, old traditions, one dies and another takes the throne. Since Lion Heart isn't married, he doesn't children, so, his brother(John) became king. The useless little brother... Seeing him, you'd know that he'll be a lousy king. And... HE IS.

Why Robin Hood became an outlaw? Simple...

Useless King John was jealous of Robin Hood. At the end of the England-French-war, French surrendered. When King John asked who the French surrendered to, they answered 'ROBIN LONGSTRIDE' Yep, that did the job.

Nothing much to write about the movie. You'll have to watch it yourself.

Whoa... It's getting really late.

Hope everyone can do great in the test!

No comments: