Monday 11 July 2011

The 7 Minute Post

I accepted the challenge from Mr.Too. I have to write more than him in 7 minutes.

I HOPE I DON'T FAIL!

I'm in the middle of playing Aveyond, I got stuck for long, I couldn't take it anymore and went for help online. Turns out, I have to talk to the squirrels.

ANYWAY... Today...

I ACTUALLY STUDIED.

I would love to upload a few pictures, but... 7 minutes is a damn short time. HAHAHA. I'm sorry I made fun of you T^T

OH NOES! TWO MINUTES PASSED!

AHHH!

Well, mum, bro and Sarah went to Ipoh today, and they say that they'd be back by 4. but you know what? I just heard the gate creaked... Like... NOW.

My... My... My...

Exam starts tomorrow, I think I forgot everything I read this morning... I only studied for like... half an hour, before I said "ah, alright, this is enough studying for one day!" and turned on my laptop.

BUT WAIT. I didn't play my lappy from morning till now... I... Uh... HAD BRUNCH... Played the piano, and made lime juice.

OH!

NOOOOO!

TIME'S UP!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Oh... Err... I have two minutes left, according to my time.

Oh well... I guess... I'll end it now.

Hey, Zongxu, how's Joe? Is he okay? Have you guys done anything yet? Mm mm? Hmm? Are you two sleeping together already? I hope the Princess doesn't feel too sad that she lost her lover. Ohohohoho~






RACHEL_2027

No comments: