Wednesday 13 July 2011

Post #349

Second day of the monthly test, I have a good feeling that Pn.Choo won't be happy with our history test scores. Whee~ I studied, but only ten question came out, ten to twenty, but... I forgot everything when it came to the SUBJECTIVE part. I think... I think... I even wrote... Datu Patinggi Abang Haji bin Datu Patinggi Mohammad Kassim... One heck of a long name, which I think... IS THE WRONG ANSWER... =_=

I forgot the rest of the names, I got HALF of Sir something somthing Clarke's name right =_= HEY, at least I got the Rukun Tiga Belas thing right, +1 mark  T^T

Science was easy... I think...

Ah... Skipped tuition again today. AGAIN.

I feel kinda dizzy... Ahhhhh~

Currently downloading... X-Men: Origins. The Witches of Oz... And... Dragon Age Ultimate Collector's Pack...

So... I was bored and I desperately need new RPGs to play... So I Googled for games as usual... Then the results were all like... Dragon Age II... Dragon Age: Origin- Awakening... And more Dragon Age... So.. Wikipedia time~

Mm hmm... It had good comments and stuff, positive ratings, nice story and fantasy world and stuff... So.. I got the mood to DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD @_@

Ahhh, I think... I'll play after my PMR. I'll just download it, and extract, and mount and stuff... Another important thing before I start playing is... I NEED TO UPGRADE MY LAPTOP.

So yesh, I have decided, I will follow Mr.Ngoo Big Head's recommendation and change from this stupid Vista, to Windows 7~ And also add more RAM to this thing... Huhuhu... I wanna play the games so badly +_+

I wonder if I should try American McGee's ALICE, and the sequel: Alice:Madness RETURNS. Well... That's what happens when I stalk people... I stalked my cousin for a bit, he has a Xbox 360, and he is playing Alice: Madness... So... Ah, WIKIPEDIA again... Now, I wonder why didn't me and my cousin become good friends, he watches anime too~

Eh... I'm not sure about these shooting and killing stuff RPGs... They... Scare me =_= especially those like Left 4 Dead and Resident Evil. I mean I don't mind if it's Justin Bieber I have to shoot, at least he doesn't look all bloody and scary as hell! AHHH! The Witch from Left 4 Dead. NOT COOL. I tried playing a vampire hunting one... But... I ended up screaming and covering my face. I swore never to play these undead-hunting games. As for The World of Warcraft, I have no idea what items to buy, so I gave up.

I think something is wrong with me... Why... Do I like playing RPGs... Shouldn't I be playing with... Barbies...?

Ah, tomorrow... I'm going to watch The Borrower Arrietty tomorrow. I wonder if I should download Transformers: Dark of the Moon... Oooh, 6.7 on IMDb... Not bad I guess... Okay... DOWNLOAD~
Hehehehe... Movies, movies, movies, movies~

BUT OF COURSE!!!!!!

I haven't forgotten about REICHERU'S DIETING PROJECT. I'mma buy a book, and write down everything I eat, starting... Sunday. But that doesn't mean I'm still eating McDonald's okay? I had half a cup of bird's nest and a bown of Corn Flakes before I went to school. My bento today was... Grapes, oatmeal biscuits, and a wholemeal bun, I drank barley for recess. Lunch was porridge, with fish and egg, I had half a glass of soy milk during lunch. Dinner will be porridge again, but I'll drink 0% fat strawberry yogurt.

...
...
...

Did I seriously eat only just those stuff...? Okay, I gotta admit... I... I... I... I... CURI-CURI MAKAN two pieces of Lap Cheong(臘腸) >_< NOTHING ELSE! I SWEAR... Maybe... Soy sauce, pepper, and black pepper... And... Uh... The fish I had was... FRIED >_<

I never exercised today... Maybe I'd do... A few crunches... I... I... I... I CAN'T DO SIT UPS >_<

Poor abdomen muscles...

Will my mum PLEASE shut up about me studying. The hell like I care, what if I study? Not like I will ACTUALLY ABSORB THE CRAP I READ! Heck, if I want to study, I WILL... OKAY?! NOW WILL YOU JUST STOP BUGGING ME?!

ARGH! I hate this!

NEVER MIND! At least my mum saved you guys, she made me lost the mood to blabber.

GOOD DAY!

~!@#$%^&*()_+





That reminds me, I need a new webcam, and a mic.











MemeMeRachel@1740

No comments: