Monday 26 April 2010

Chocolate




Sweet, chocolaty... Nutty... Nuts... Hazel nuts... Almonds...

CHOCOLATES

Let everybody's present be chocolates this year. If I hate you, you wont get anything, if you're my friend, you get a bar, if I love you, you get a box. And we all know who's gonna get the box... Obviously.

No? I'll give you a hint...

Nah... Maybe not... Obvious answer, let me see. The birthday two days before mine.

Enough?

Okay...

I just feel like giving everybody chocolate. I love nuts. Especially Hazels... And Almonds...

If you would want to receive a box from ME, when's your birthday? If it's over, I'm sorry, maybe Christmas...

Hm, I'm almost broke, and I want a new phone... And I have to use my own money to do stuff now... I... I forgot what I was gonna say.

I love myself.

Chocolate.

No comments: