Monday 31 January 2011

I'm LATE For DINNER Post

I'M LATE FOR DINNER!

So I'll make this as short as possible. I don't know where to go, my book is with WeiNi... So, I guess I'll just write out my thoughts here :

I don't believe it. My boyfriend's scared of the one thing I love most- HORROR MOVIES.

When he comes back, I'll MAKE him watch one with me =D

To the rest of you, if you feel like watching horror movies, I'm here~

Okay...

THE END.

Wow, this must be the shortest post that I've EVER written.

LOL. I'm late for dinner.

I gotta walk so...

DAMN... I AM SO LATE!

See ya'!

Happy Chinese New Year everybody!

If you come knocking on my door, and I don't like you. I'll just leave you to die outside.

I choose who I let it. But... Ugh... My mum has to ruin everything.

OH WELL~

GOOD BYE!

I'M LATE FOR DINNER

No comments: