Tuesday 25 January 2011

Hmm... I'm Always... Swearing =_=

Not that I didn't realize it earlier or anything... I can't help it, it all depends on my mood. When I'm in my don't-you-come-near-me mood, you will see 14 fucks in one sentence. I'm serious.

I don't really know what mood I'm in now. LOL. 

This is just another random post.

All my posts are ALMOST random... Don't trust the title, NEVER... EVER... Trust the titles I put in. You might find some other things that are totally NOT related to it~

I'm doing it now again. LOL.

The first line of every post works with the title, as I write more, I forget the point of me being here, and when I almost finish, I remember the point of me writing. Yeah, I'm pathetic =D

I have tuition in an hour, I'm damn tired, but I still wont rest... Oh... If I fall asleep again later during tuition, gramps is going to kill me. Like last... Umm... Thursday... I fell asleep... His booming voice made me sit up straight, and he told me to go wash my face... Hmm... Washing your face actually helps.

You can swear in many languages, but it's hard to find the RIGHT word, and the RIGHT way to put it... Hmm... What's "WHAT THE FUCK?!" in Chinese??? It can't be "什么的性交?!" right? That just sounds wrong... REAL wrong...

I used to the computer-dictionary once, and I typed in "What the fuck is he doing?" the Chinese translation came out more or less like this: " 他在什么性交做?" 

WHAT? I was curious and had nothing else better to do. I'm sure every person who owns a computer-dictionary did that! Or was it just me... ?! But I know... I am not alone... There must be another idiot out there who did that, and WILL do it =)

Chinese New Year... First day is on Thursday, and by Monday, school starts? Monday is only the fifth day... HOW CAN YOU BE SO CRUEL... He's coming back on the fourth day and I have school on the fifth day. Yeah, real nice. 

Oh well... Guess that it's just that. So much for having a nice new year wearing pretty-pretty-girly things. 

I can't believe that I thought about that! 

Suddenly, I feel that the dress is a waste. Nah... Never mind... I can always wear it when there's some event which requires girls to be girls... Maybe I can go for a suit... Nah... When I transfer to AMC... I'll think about it... But, I'm never transferring schools, so don't worry. 

I'm no expert in love honey, the way I see it, you ain't either, and what you READ or SEE in movies and books, they're made up by the imaginations of people. Don't act like a know-it-all. I know, you're WAY more experienced than I am, but hey, we're the same age, and you MIGHT wanna grow up REAL fast and be like those 20-year-old girls who wear make-up and those real expensive dresses and carry a Prada, but one thing I do know... That's just a dream, and when you say it, it's real damn easy, but when you actually wanna make it real, it's WAY harder. Try getting pass the struggles, stand on your own, then you can buy Prada, Dior or whatever you want. You know, you might THINK like this, but in reality, we're still riding a bike, with trainer wheels attached. 

Hmm... I don't mean much, I don't like you either. Grown up attitude? Don't blame you for being mature, but one day, you will miss being a kid. Hah. So enjoy THIS, not THAT. You'll have plenty of time when you grow up. 

Being brutally honest is a good thing, people get your point, but then, they hate you. 

Oh well, I don't care much about what you guys do now anyway, since there are MORE than enough of THEM and no more place for ME. Surrounded. Hm, how does it feel? Nice? I actually don't like them that much. If I'm one of the duller people, and not shiny like you diamonds, who cares? I have my book, and my God damn homework. 

The reason why I finish my work- I bother about what my friends do. 

No comments: