Thursday 13 January 2011

Random? Post? I Guess?

Been a long time since I used my laptop, everyone looks so busy... I'm so lazy... Suddenly, I feel like I died again. Either that or I'm just tired.

YAWN

Been sleeping at 9.30, maybe 10, ever since school started. The most is 11... Morning session is tiring. Wake up early... Come home late... Nightmares about people going crazy and starts killing people, and a weird black hair band that turns into a killer puppy/half spider half woman demon...

I feel hopeless again...

Studies... I really feel like committing suicide, but... Even idiots live till they get old... And besides, if I kill myself now, there'll be nothing to look forward to during Chinese New Year... And... Meh... I can't forgive myself if I die now... Might as well live longer if I'm gonna get tortured in hell anyways...

Unless I become a nun...

Nah...

That will never happen.

Brrrrr~

The past two weeks have been nothing but unhappiness.

Long story. A lot can happen in two weeks.

Teachers are all... I'mma have to face them next year... And maybe the year after that... I can't wait to graduate, and then discover the uglier side of things. Hah. Life. Repetition.

Now that I think of it... Marrying someone isn't such a bad idea... Hmm... I just don't feel like living alone, sharing with a roommate is fine...

That's a bit far... I still have PMR to sit through.

I don't believe it. You doubted me being straight! AND YOU THOUGHT I'M A LESBIAN WHEN YOU'RE MY FREAKING BOYFRIEND!

I don't deny the fact that I like girls. But, I'm dating a guy... So... Uhh... I'm Lady Gaga =_=

Yeah, yeah... Nobody encourages it. But... I'm not picky. Who cares? As long as I'm happy.

Wow... 10% of people are gays, 10% straight... 80% bi??? Great. And I thought it was weird.

I wonder how many people actually wants the world to end in 2012...

I've already got the list of to-do-things planned out if the world's gonna end in 2012... At the top of the list... Mum, you don't wanna know what it is... Don't kill me...

Do it with a girl.

WHAT? I'M STILL CURIOUS... IF I'M GONNA DIE, MIGHT AS WELL KNOW.

Okay... The second one will be a bit more normal...

Do it with a guy.

I'M GONNA DIE ANYWAY!

After that... Yeah... I guess I'm ready to die.

Shhesh. Can't a girl dream? Don't send me to a counselling thing, I know I'm weird. But hey... I've tried everything I wanted to except for the above two. And if I ask you how it feels, what you gonna say to me? =_=

Right now, I feel like having roti canai.

What???

I guess you could say that I'm on a diet... Hmm... I eat less... Nah... I stuff myself with fruits after a small small plate of rice. I feel like eating sweet stuff for some reason... Just sweet things... Not too sweet... Just... Sweet =_=

Like... Cake...

I know... I know...

I'm going crazy... I don't think I'm stressed, but I feel like strangling my teachers, and the new half bald headmaster. I don't care much. Can't even see his face without my glasses on.

Thursday...

Another two weeks...

WELCOME HOME DAD!

I'll be spending valentine's day alone.

My boyfriend thinks that I'm a lesbian. He doesn't encourage bisexuality, I'm not picky. 

No comments: