Friday 21 January 2011

Friday The... 21st?

Heeya!

How's it goin?

Miss me?

Yeah I know you do, my useless blog!

I'm back, and typing =D

Woke up at five this morning. Wuahaha. To prepare today's recess lunch box... My non-halal lunch box~

I wont be going to school tomorrow... And I wont be going next Friday either =)

I feel like watching a horror movie. Since no good movies are out... Might as well watch some of the horrors that I missed. Been a long LONG time since I last downloaded movies. Mostly... I downloaded... Yaoi =_=

Hmm... I don't know what else to blog about. Nothing worth blogging about. You wouldn't wanna read relationship stuff up here right? Especially when I'm a bit confuse between this and that. Don't worry, things between us is really good, I'm just trying to sort out my own things.

With my mum following my blog, I HAVE GOT TO BE CAREFUL of my homo posts. Ish. I'd rather have old people stick to being tech-dummies.

HAHA.

AHEM.

Right.

I plan to buy more bras =D

Hmm... Maybe some boxers and undies =X

Clothes...

Pants...

Headphones...

SLIPPERS~

I'll be skipping tomorrow... I'll be skipping next Friday...

AHA!

Let's go buy slippers on Sunday~

I want me squishy-squishy~

Lalala~

Clothes and pants... And inner wear... Not cheap... Wow... I hope there'll be funerals for the whole week. Not that I want people to die or anything... You know... Since they're already... Gone... Uhh... You get the idea!

Tesco is nice...

LONG LIVE THE NON-HALAL SECTION

Yeah... But... Dulan lo... I bought a cup of Starbucks ice-cream... Tak boleh scan, that worker put it back, but he didn't freaking bring another cup. Grr... Damn you... You scanned Hagen Dazs but not Starbucks? What did Starbucks ever do to you scanner?!

Okay...

Gotta go...

Bye-Bye Blog~

No comments: