Saturday 1 January 2011

New Year Resolutions?

Never thought about it. Everything happened so fast. I feel sick.

First day of 2011... Feels like any other ordinary boring day. Nothing's happening, nothing's gonna happen... Maybe something's gonna happen... Like me going to throw up again... Oh God... I think I had too much lemons...

I'm stubborn. I love walking. Don't try and stop me. I'll be there. You just wait. It's the least I can do. Seeing you off before you go. Three months... Then... After that...? Where will you go? What will you do? What will I do...

I know what I'll do... It's what I have to do... I have to study for PMR T^T

This year... 2011...



  •  Get AT LEAST 4 As in PMR.
  • Be a better girlfriend.
  • Go on a God damn diet.
  • Improve on everything. A little is fine.



Hmm... That's all I guess...

Know it's not much... But... Well, at least I have things I want myself to do?

I should add one more thing.


  • Kiss you.


Yep, now, the list is complete.

5 things to do in 2011.

Morning session. I feel lazy already.

I'll go rest now.

I will get better by morning... Probably... I'll just ask my mum...

If I don't see you tomorrow, I have no idea how to survive the next three months, without saying good bye to you.

Oh well...

Plain porridge.

Plain mantou.

Plain day.

Do you remember how we felt sitting by the water? You put your arm around me, for the first time, you made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter, you are the best thing, that's ever been mine... 

Mine- Taylor Swift 

No comments: