Saturday 29 January 2011

Back To Normal

I guess that I'm back to normal?

For some reason, while playing Mozart's Sonata in C, the line "I don't think I like girls anymore" popped into my head. Then after a few a seconds "I miss Zongxu a lot" came in. I think I'm in love with Mozart =D

I'm downloading Mozart's pieces from Munckin, Mozart for Babies =P

Chinese New Year... Back to normal means back to being lifeless. Not going to walk under the Sun, knock on doors, and feel awkward sitting on sofas with nothing to say to the parents of your friends. Cause all we ever have in mind during Chinese New Year is ANGPAO COME COME...

Like always, tradition died. Festive season equals to no festive season, just a holiday, take a break from our hectic schedule. Meet friends, family... That's about it. Tell you the truth, I don't even know HOW to celebrate Chinese New Year... I only know that we eat as a family on some day??? Then we take angpaos from everybody. And then... For me... I sleep.

If I'm having children one day... I pity them... They have a mother who knows NOTHING about EVERYTHING. Huuff!

Curses. How the hell do people work? Two weeks ago, I went to Tesco to buy my ice-cream, they said that the product isn't in the system yet. So, I couldn't buy it. Then YESTERDAY, I went again, took the same God damn ice-cream, along with another bar of Hershey's... And you know what? Even worse than the last time I went, both my ice-cream AND chocolate isn't in the system.

WILL YOU PEOPLE JUST WORK SO THAT I CAN EAT MY ICE-CREAM AND CHOCOLATE?!

Grr...

Watched Shaolin... Very nice movie, very touching too. Although, I cried because I was angry that all the good monks had to die, and that the bad guys die later on. Monks are so cool. I feel like being one =D
I'm a girl... But... Being a nun looks like no fun? Now that I think about it... All they ever make... Are movies about MONKS, with all those nice kung fu moves... WHAT ABOUT THE NUNS? Don't nuns do kung fu and stuff? Or do they just live bald and meditate all day?

Hah. It takes a life to change a life. Whatever you do, karma will get you one day.

British are still hypocrites, like in our history books.

"THEY STOLE MY TREASURE... BLOW UP EVERYTHING! KILL EVERYONE IN THERE! FIRE! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Says one ugly dude of a British general or something like that.

But in the end, the remaining monks killed all the white people who were using guns and canons, with bamboo sticks =_=

LONG LIVE THE BALD MONKS! And Jackie Chan?!

I'm feeling less like a perv now. I guess that it's good thing, do my mum a favour, she has been complaining about me, and says that I need counselling. Ish. Since when is admiring other girls illegal?

Since when did Jay Chou's English improve? LoL. Sounds better than last time, not good, but not exactly THAT bad either.

It's now Chinese New Year holiday, but Chinese New Year doesn't start until Thursday.

I'm gonna eat, sleep, and watch TV.

Happy Chinese New Year everybody. Ugh. It's raining everyday. Can't say I don't like it though.

Me being weird, is me being normal

No comments: