Saturday 1 January 2011

Hello 2011, Bye-Bye 2010

New year already?

Damn...

It better be good.

PMR doesn't sound good to me though. I hate paying attention. You know... In class... You tend to space out, and when you finally remember that you're in class, the teacher finished talking, and then... You don't know a thing. Yeah... I'm beginning to daydream during maths tuition, and that is not a good sign.

Run baby run...

What? I'm listening to songs...

Lalala~

Bikini Beach Party?

They don't have big boobs.

I'm just saying...

I'm tired, and sleepy, I think I'm not gonna change again... Besides... I didn't roll in the sand, too crowded. Heh. I hate crowds and loud noises. I don't like parties or concerts with people dancing and all that stuff. I'd rather spend my time sitting down, lying on the sand, looking at stars, listening to the waves and crickets or ride a bike, or just walk around and enjoy the breeze...

Yeah, I'm a boring person, I know... I know...

Smoke... Smoking ain't fun, why do people even smoke? I've tried it. It's smoky, and it kinda suffocates you... Even if it's cherry flavored... Drinking isn't good either, it's bitter...

People get addicted to stuff that are NOT fun.

Marina Island... The whole damn island, and we can't even find a quiet spot by the waters.

They should have made a bigger beach, and a smaller office, with LESS shops and MORE trees, and... A SMALLER PARKING LOT... Damn... It's just crowded today... They don't have to make such a big parking lot.

I wonder if the concert will end tomorrow...

Ahhh...

I just feel like riding that lie down bike???

Looks fun and relaxing...

Yeesh. Everyone I know is a pervert, including me. And my boyfriend.

I think Benjamin has issues, guys usually wanna touch and look at girl boobs instead of OTHER male... Privates. Hmm... When you go there, don't make fun of people, somebody might have a bigger one. Either that, or Benjamin just has a baby brother.

Joking, please don't kill me.

=_=

Why do we always end up talking about that?

At least it's better than talking about nothing...

Cement...

Include the T... Don't end with MEN... We yellow-minded people get the wrong message.

Hmm... Let's see...

... It's not cheap, if you trust the person, and you actually love that person. Not everything is called 'cheap'. Don't make people sound like prostitutes please. If it's called 'cheap', then... You consider every girl in a relationship doing it before marriage cheap?

Hmm...

Well...

We're in Malaysia... What can I say...

In Japan, the legal age is 13. Wow... 13... No wonder they make such good ero games. And wow... Yuri, and yaoi... Haaa... Japanese are all perverts~ If I could draw... Just imagine... NEVER MIND... Are you okay with me being a pervert? Try not to get raped in NS... I would be upset... Even if it was a guy who raped you...

RIGHT.

Where did I go???

I actually find the topic interesting, most girls would just... Blush... I guess...? Seriously? Guys talk about that all the time? Wow... When you said imagining a group of guys together in the same room... I actually thought of group masturbation, with a bunch of guys sitting in a circle and... Uhh... You know the rest...

=_=

It sounded more like a gay cult... Sorry...

I will not continue that topic.

RIGHT...

Too crowded. I didn't get a chance to lie on the sand, but... I'm happy, cause, I got a softer and warmer arm around me.

Walking like best friends down the lane.  HAHAHA.

Nice.

It was a bit tickle-ish around the waist.

Damn you Justin... Stop taking pictures!

 Do I have tuition tomorrow?

UHHHH...

Damn...

I forgot...

Well...

You free later on? In the evening?

Transport is also a problem, even in a small town like this... HAIH...

I feel like spending the rest of the remaining hours with you...

I will be awake by... Uhh... After lunch time...

And...

Three months...

Long time.

But...

Well, I can wait, it's the only thing I'm good at.

Three months...

Great, just after the first monthly exam.

2011...

Old faded uniform.

Same pink school bag.

Same pink pencil case.

2010...

Good-bye...

I've become an even more boring person. I don't like loud things, I just like quietness. Soft sand, salt water, green hills, tall trees... Flip-flops...

You...

Nothing more...

The countdown wasn't great, the fireworks made my neck sore, you made me feel warm and cared for, the only person I'm shy with.
If you love me, wont you let me know...

Coldplay, Violet Hill 

No comments: