Monday 24 January 2011

First Haircut of The Year

I was thinking of shaving my head...

...

...

...

I was just kidding.

No way am I going bald, my face would look SO much rounder.

Ah, my laptop is FINALLY back in my room. Random updates will be up more if it doesn't go away again.

So... Mi Nam... I think I'm in love with Mi Nam... Even if I hate Korean dramas, and I don't know who the hell she is... LOL... She's cute... And yeah, My hair does look like hers... Hmm, maybe when it grows longer, it'll be EXACTLY like Mi Nam's hair.

Koreans are pretty, and... THEY ALL LOOK THE SAME =_=

Ish... Every Korean horror I watch... All the girls look the same. Pretty face, fair skin, perfect body, SAME EYE LINES??? Or maybe Koreans just have the same eyes???

Anyway... I feel like being Mi Nam xp

I know I'm not as pretty la! Waihai!

RIGHT... HAIRCUT...

I waited for one freaking hour for a five minute haircut. HAH. I THOUGHT YOU MADE A FREAKING APPOINTMENT MOTHER! And... It takes an hour to get your hair washed by that lady? It takes me a minute to get mine washed. All those mirrors and the smell of their perming meds made me dizzy. ukk.

Cut...Cut...Cut...

My bushy hair...Hmm... Feels softer now =D

It looks the same, just shorter, and LESS bushier, not to mention softer. Suddenly, I feel like hugging my own hair. I feel like looking in the mirror again. LOL. I kinda forgot how my hairstyle looks, and,  I smiled like an idiot in front of the mirror just now. I was too free. And the speaker from the motivation course said that it's good to look at a mirror, AND SMILE TO YOURSELF LIKE SOME NUT-CASE WHILE LOOKING.

You know, people should be proud of their boobies. Girls anyway... Not guys... Guys just look WRONG with boobs. Have you guys seen Hole In One? When the American Pie plays golf... God... I always wondered how guys would look with C cup boobies... But thanks to that movie, I never want to see guys with boobs again!


Lazy to find one with Eric BRA-LESS

Yeah... You can see how wrong that looks.

Lalala~

We're all perverts. 

It's hard to find girls THIS honest? WHAT? I thought that this was normal. Then again... I'm ME.

Whatever.

How did hair... Go to boobs...

AGAIN?!

While I'm here, I'll just say everything.

I bought a new dress. 

Plan to wear it during Chinese New Year... Obviously...

Hmm... He's coming back on chu 4... 

I'm not saying that I'll be wearing it FOR him or anything... I'll be wearing it for myself, relatives, Jessica, Zhi Ngor, Jesvin, Stephanie... 

No idea why I wrote what I wrote. 

If we meet up, it's gonna be the usual basics, and knee-length pants, with flip-flops. He doesn't even bother about looking good, AND I TOLD YOU BOTH THAT IT'S POINTLESS TO LOOK NICE FOR HIM CAUSE HE DOESN'T MIND ANYTHING! Sometimes, I just feel like slapping him. Not caring about much is a good thing, but sometimes, it's annoying! AND WHAT? YOU DON'T FREAKING MIND IF I KISSED A GIRL THE OTHER NIGHT?! You just mind that I didn't kiss you first. RIGHT. So, if I kiss you first, then I can kiss anybody I want? Great. I'll transfer to AMC. There's a very handsome girl. And I guess that there'll be more.

OF COURSE I CARE YOU IDIOT!

Oh... BTW... I didn't kiss a girl that night, if I did, I would have been cheating on Zongxu, and I would be having a girlfriend, instead of a boyfriend? 

OH MAH GAD!

I cannot believe that I care this much and is THIS annoyed about him being too NOT care-y. Grr... 

He's okay actually, he doesn't get jealous... He doesn't mind if I like girls... He doesn't mind if use Michelle Obama on him... He doesn't mind me being me... 

Everyone's got something that they're too embarrassed to talk about, but when I said that I liked them, I actually meant like, LIKE them... Especially the first one...  

Imagine waking up with a pair of boobs GUYS~



No comments: