Friday 27 May 2011

Ahhhhh~

Ahhh~ I've finally started on Sekai-ichi Hatsuiko. AHHHH~ My goodness. I wonder why homosexual love relationship excites me. Heck, they excite me more than my own STRAIGHT relationship. Though I think that my boyfriend is gay. 

Tee-hee~ After watching 5 episodes and the OVA, I'll stop watching and READ the manga now. Continue to watch episode 6 and 7 while I wait for the release of episode 8!!! Yes! It will be out by tomorrow NIGHT! So will episode 19 of Gosick! Ahhhhhh, another reason why I love Fridays. But... Some things just ruin the love-Friday mood. The top reason is of course Rebecca Black's awful song Friday. Don't remind me.

Wow. After watching Sekai-ichi Hatsuiko, lives of manga authors and editors are THAT scary O_O


BEHOLD! The editors.


Aha~ Editor-in-Chief. Takano. 
He reminds me of Usagi from Junjou Romantica.
The perfect seme. AHHHH~


Ritsu. Brown hair, green eyes... 
The same as Misaki from Junjou Romantica.
Only...
Misaki is cuter~


Nakamura Shungiku sure is good at writing BL. Ahhhh~ I love her~

I don't know why, but in BL, the seme tend to have a square face, and the uke have... Sharp chin and big eyes... More girly... But... DAMN, they just look so good together, making me feel jealous.

Always wondering how it feels like to date a girl, I know I can experience it someday... But... The thing I'm more interested in knowing is, how does it feel like to be a guy, that dates another guy =x

I always have these fantasies of my life turning out like those in manga and anime. AHAHAHA. Suddenly, I feel like being a guy. The main purpose of course, is so that I could date another guy, and be gay. Hehehe. I just make you want to slap me, don't I?

Stories... They are too good to be true. Why wont she just tell me that she likes me too?! That will make everything more dramatic, and I'll have to choose between her and him which I really can't but truthfully can!!! Oooh, that would make me in the middle, acting as a rope for tug of war. Fair skin, pretty legs, shiny eyes and soft hair... Ahhh~

GEEZUS!

I have to STOP thinking about her, or else, this is going to be BAD for ME. I'll be stuck at home writing about my own yuri fantasies if she still wont leave my mind. I never tried writing yaoi... WAIT... I have... 

Never mind... I will now go to Mangafox and excite myself to sleep.

I blush, I jump, I close my eyes, wrap myself in my blanket and roll in my rocking chair while watching BL. 










No comments: