Thursday 11 March 2010

Answers To All Obvious Unanswered Questions

Yes, yes. I still love him very very very much. Why? I don't know. I just do. I guess... I'm just like this... I thought I got over him already, but as it turns out... Yay me... I haven't... Fucked right?

Of course, they never think of writing it down on the table. How dumb can people get? Like me, I don't cheat.

WTF? You think you're pretty? Well, let me tell you something... My dog, is prettier than you!

Nah, I knew the answer, I just didn't feel like telling you. Hello? I hate you, remember? And like I said, I DON'T CHEAT!

Obviously, I hate work that's too hard, and thinking about it... OMG... I feel like dying, that's why I don't want to.

No,No and NO! Why? Me, letting you read ONE is good enough. And besides, lets keep it fair, you don't tell, I don't tell. And why you wanna know anyways? Ain't everything complicating enough? Hello, girl? I still love him.

I don't know. I never thought of children... What about Wolfgang? Lets name everyone musicians.

I.HATE.MYSELF.

No comments: