Sunday 7 March 2010

Random Things

Random things, you can never think about what you want for sure. Randomly, you can write about everything. Sorta like mixed salad.

I don't know why, but suddenly, I love veges more than meat. I've been bringing vege sandwiches to school lately, I feel bored with chicken. I didn't eat meat today. Yay me... I guess.

Everybody changes. Once like before, never do this type of thing? Yea right, fuck what you two said, look at who's doing it now. I'm not saying you two can't... Maybe I'm just jealous alright? Yea, I'm definitely jealous.

Things come and go. But, I didn't think I was the one who was going to go, or the one who was gonna get replace. But I guess, I'm wrong. Aren't I always? Two replaced by one, she is one hell of a bitch to do that, but... Never mind, since you guys like her bitch like attitude more, go ahead, leave me. Since you guys already left her, I guess I wont be a problem.

Oh, I'm not replaced? Really, not to you. But them? Hello, we are our own, I don't know what the circle is about anymore. Best friends for life? She went, and now I'm leaving.

And hey, don't know what you see but, to me, we're in the different circle from them, so, I guess to you, I was never replaced. And just to let you know, I never did replace anyone, I don't tell nobody any shit anymore, cause, it just gets more complicated after that. I go with them for relief, you know how fucking stress I am? And God dammit, I swore I would only fuck my husband, I guess I'll be virgin for life.

I don't know, me? You? I don't know anymore. I don't know if I love you, but I think about you, I care about you. I don't know what's your side of the story. I guess I could never love a person the way I want to.

ARGH! Why is it so damn complicated? This, that... Where the hell do I belong? I wanna quit, save myself the stress! But there's just one problem, my mum wont let me quit. If she'd let me, I would've said bye-bye a long time ago.

Studies are usual. I think I might have improve. I improve for the sake of living through Nan Hwa, I'm just gonna take foundation. No A Levels. Just... Major in English. At least I like it. I know, its still a long time, but seriously, what else am I good at? Drawing is definitely out, so are things to do with Math, KH, Geography and other stuff...

Dennis gonna have surgery tomorrow.

Good luck gay bro!

Hope ya' get something outta this one!



COLOURS REPRESENT THE PERSON'S FAV COLOUR... I GUESS WE KNOW WHO LIKES PINK. SO, THE PINK ONES ARE FOR YOU.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yucks pink? for me? anyway i dun und wad r u trying to say =x

MemeMeRachel said...

LOL... You don't? Can you get any dummer? haha... nvm... Dennis just came out from surgery. My mum so happy. She even cried when he went in XD

LOL... so, you dunwan pink? NVM... I said what I said... explaining will be... I'm bad at explaining things...