Monday 1 March 2010

Things That I Do, The Things That No One Really Ever Cares about

Yea, I do things that no one really ever cares about. So why write this when no one cares? Well, because... I care. Duh.

Not in the best-est mood really. After I found out I'm the freaking last one, with the least points, I had no intention to continue, so, practically, my heart wasn't with me just now, and I did everything wrong, I forgot everything I learned... And, I wasted my time for nothing... NOTHING...

The other thing... I'm gonna get it tomorrow... Oh yes, yes I am... 11 times, I'll break the record for the Most Hit Girl In Class. But one thing, I still can't break Gary's record, and thank God for that. 11 times... I'll just look away when I get it, oh, the pain... I can feel it just thinking about it... I feel like crying already...

Right, just so you people know, I just got back... And I AM STARVING! AND OH YEA, I HAVEN'T HAD MY BATH ;D

I can hear my tummy~

I know, it's ridiculous, I'm starving, not cleaned and writing this dumb thing~

LOLX~

I LOVE YOU :X

Right, have a wonderful dream people, a good dinner and a nice shower. Although most of you probably had your shower already. Oh well, I guess I'm the only one then. WHAT? I JUST GOT BACK! IDIOTS!

This is all, thank you.

No comments: