Wednesday 3 March 2010

Why Care About What Others Think?

Why care about what others think? At least you're happy... At least I'M happy.

I dunno...

We just seem to care about what other people think, not just me, all of us. This comes the problem of 'face'...

Shyness? Yes... Being quiet all the time, but not too quiet...

Or just the humiliation?

Many problems people warn us about in the outside world, why? In the world, there's so much people, why me?

I don't think it's a good idea, but it makes me happy.

And the two of them... LXY and NKH... I know, her results are getting from bad to worse, she don't do most of her work, she is getting Hiao-er and Hiao-er... And we say, next year, she's gonna GET beaten up by those people...

We just want her to be like last time right? The goody-too-shoes, but let's just face it, it ain't happening.

TPY told her not to be like this, but, she don't listen. What can we do?

But also, we must think about her. We need to see this at a different angle, from her perspective.

Like people say, the person who's doing it is the blur one, while the person who stands by and observe is the right one.

We must let her understand that if she wants to love him, we're not stopping her, but, not his way. She must focus on her studies, control her temper and jealousy level. Or, one day, they're just gonna split.

Whatever, the moment is now, not the past nor future. Leave the past be the past, the future unwritten. Write our own futures by decisions we make, just, write a good one out.

Good luck in life everyone.

And to those couples who I know, good luck and... Don't be sweet in front of me. Do you know I always feel like hitting whoever does that? Man, it's rude...

And like I said...


I WILL SUCCEED IN LIFE

2 comments:

toozgx said...

Trust that I say that 99% of secondary school relationships don't last until post-graduation. Theirs is a 99% possibility to split, not to mention that got another 4 more unpredictable years. (Pardon my long wind, just struck my chord somehow...)

MemeMeRachel said...

Up to them, do whatever they want. They don't listen so what's the point of wasting time giving em' advise anyway. Let them be, let them be. For now, care for myself.