Saturday 13 March 2010

Everything In One-thing

See, even if you don't tell me, I found out. I found out a while back but wasn't sure, but now, I AM ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY SURE IT IS HIM. So, I guess... There's nothing anymore, except mine.

Well, this certainly sucks. I'm not happy where I am, but then again, I love where I am and happy with where I am but still messed up about the whole thing! WTF did I just write? I don't know, but its too late now anyway. I chose. And even if I chose to go there, you guys would find another way to pull me back. Seriously, next time... DON'T BEG... It makes me look bad!

You're sweet innocent child-like face, somehow its hard for me to look away from you, something just pulls my focus to you. You look something like a child, but then again, you don't. Sure, sure. Another thing impossibled. Well, another dumb addition to my impossible goals in life list then.

WTF? Punesh? Now there's a shock. Hey, yo, teach! Can you like... GIMME MY PAPERS BACK? AND PLEASE, CAN YOU NOT TELL ANYBODY? I WANT MY PAPERS BACK! YOU ARE GOING TO RUIN MY Rachel's Collection 2010!

ZOMG...

Still the way like you are huh? Haven't changed a bit. Or maybe just towards me? That cold ? Dude, I am human too ya' know. Of course, just the type who needs help and suppost from the mental hospitals. Anyway, at least I showed that I care, not to you maybe, but, I'm proud of myself. To be hurt and to heal, and once again, be hurt again and then... I still live on. The story of the greatest fool ever told.

Next time, I'm gonna keep whatever I write, and save it... And hand it down from generation to generation... From me, Rachel to Rachel II then Rachel III and so on...

I'm gonna name my next hamsters Kiko II and Piko I.

I know, I'm crazy.

I still have some sanity left in me, I'm not 100% nuts.

I AM NOT... 100% NUTS ... GAY!

No comments: