Monday 15 March 2010

So Close But So Far Away

Damn... I got sun burn? I look like a freaking drunk! ARGH! I get so frustrated during practice! Thanks to the idiot. I mean... CAN HE JUST SHUT UP AND FOLLOW? AND NOT LET ME STEP ON HIM? I SHOULD HAVE PICKED COLOUR GUARD IN THE FIRST PLACE!

Lets not think... Angry thoughts, lets think about... I don't know... I'm just gonna go ahead and write things I feel like writing. Okay? Don't wanna read? Don't read then.

Today was the closest I've been to you, I feel happy and I feel sad, looking at you... I don't know... A familiar feeling, a little too familiar. Cheeks red as ever, don't know if its cuz' of the weather or cuz' of you. Seeing you sad, makes me worry. Seeing you smile, makes me not so angry. I try to look away, I want to feel the anger instead of looking at your sweet smile. Somehow, I always lose to you.

I wanna say I love you, but, I don't wanna get myself caught up in this type of situation again. I had enough in the past, all the pain I went through... Still haunts me in the nights of loneliness. I wanna re-write my life again, but then again, I can't.

If I have one wish, one wish... You know what I'd want?

I would want nothing. Nothing at all.

Why? I already have everything I need, a good life... Just sometimes, I wish that you could... Know me...

I don't know...

So close yet so far, you are beside me, a distance so close but you feel so far away. Like an invisible wall separating us, I couldn't feel you at all. As numb as I already am, I wonder if I can be worse.

I still don't know. I guess things are best like this.

No comments: