Tuesday 9 March 2010

Walao Eh... 1 word... GENG...

My bro, my bro. Like you all know, hand broken and all, just came back just now, and going to check the thing next TUESDAY, and guess what? I'm going too^^

I'm gonna describe him cause I lazy ask him to do a gay pose for me, wait, lemme check.

Okay, I'm back.

okay, so, one bandaged foot, hanging hand and a swollen purple eye. Oh, the day I thought would never come true, hey, I fell better again. My God, that wrapped up hand sure is hard, if he hits me with that... Hallelujah for both of us.

xLOLx

It's like nothing's wrong with him, he goes about his usual stuff like Facebook, messaging, MSN and all the stuff you people do that I DON'T, and of course, I'm typing for him, while, writing this. Don't he feel difficult or anything? Wait, wait, wait, lemme ask him if he has anything to say.

Do you have anything to say? Gay?

Fuck this. I'm in pain RETARDS!

He's done. LOL.

He's beside me, oh, every small sister's dream, to see pay back... Oh, the irony... Somehow, thank God... He's alive...

I know, I know, I should be studying instead of like writing this stupid thing, but... I'm prepared... I think... And, my bro needs my help... He's showing off how cool he is again, oh...I would love to smack him...

Yes, he was that dumb actually. He raced.

oh, he just knocked his foot... Again... AHAHAHAHA!

Now, talking on the phone. The only person who is so active after surgery... I don't know what the hell is wrong with the gay mind of his.

LOL, I love this line:

I won the race, an accident, a trip to the hospital and two metals sticking outta my flesh.


Go see the metal sticking out of the flesh picture, it's on Facebook. Look for him.

He is so happy... Maybe next time... Get bad brain memory lost. I did not just say that. AGAIN...

Okay, good luck with the stupid stupid stupid semester exam. Oh wait, my art... Right...

Good night everybody, sleep safe. No boogeyman's gonna get you, although someone in red might.

Buh-BYE!

No comments: