Tuesday 16 March 2010

One Step At A Time

One step at a time, slow and steady... I'm slow, but not steady... Please... Don't yell at me, I'm a newbie... Don't bully the noob guys! I'm warning you... I'll feed you guys to pigs... WHAT? Hate that I'm no good? Then why call me back in the first place? HUH? EXPLAIN!

*SIGH*

One step at a time... What if I chose to never take my step forward? I'm scared of what might happen. Like last time... Even if I don't wanna remember, I still think of it. I had enough, and the feelings I had and now HAVE for you... I made them as small as they could get and put them in the deepest of my heart... But everything has to get out eventually right? I can't take it anymore. But still, I will choose to stay where I am. I will just say it in silent...

Still and lifeless like I was before, a mask of lie in front, but at the back of my mask, the truth is told. Alone is all I need, to feel the pain once more of being lonely and sad. Time of rest as I stray, red petals fall and green leaves taken. The hot Sun shining on me but I feel cold. Must I think of you and the things ahead? The feeling of myself... Must you be so close and so far away at the same time? Looking at you it kills me now, don't look but still I look. Flawed but flawless...

Your best friend... I told him. Did he tell you? I hope not... If he did... He is a dead man walking. And if I kill him, please forgive me ZN... I know you still love him...

Okay...

I SAID NOTHING... OK? NOTHING!

NOTHING AT ALL!

I DID NOT SAY ANYTHING!

NOTHING!

REMEMBER, I SAID NOTHING!

I'd come for you, I'd lie for you if you tell me to. I'll go across the world even if you asked me to(already done). Remember I'll always come for you... You know I'll always come for you...

You're the best thing I never knew I needed, there's no one here and I need you here with me... Now its so clear that I need you here...


When I see you I run outta words to say, I wouldn't leave you, cause you the type who makes me stay. When you're gone my heart wont stop bleeding when you're here it wont stop speeding... I hate myself.


So, so what? I'm still the same! You guys don't like me! Go jump off a cliff then!


I'll go write more obvious stuff in my Rachel's Private Collection 2010( First Semester)

xLoLx


I'm sure NOBODY wants to read it... After reading it, you will know how life really is for me. BORING RIGHT?

Night guys, I'll go think of another good night message.

No comments: