Wednesday 15 March 2017

先輩、私に気づいて!

With how things are lately, I think there needs to be an attempt to lighten up the mood here. We have to fake it 'til we make it, right? じゃあ、始めましょうか。

天気はどうでしたか、いい天気がありましたか。

ああ、頭の中にたくさん雲があります。

ですね...

ええ...

So goes the lively conversation about the weather.

Fangirling always brightens atmospheres. So let me start with my latest obsession-- not so much an obsession, but a person who makes me cringe in the most heartwarming ways. When he throws his hands up in victory and make machine gun noises as C'Thun's battle cry is triggered, I melt. Throughout the stream, I have to press my hands against my cheeks to check if my blood has been heated up too much. Without anybody to say anything to, I just wonder out loud why and how is this grown man so cute. He is nothing much to look at for sure, but he's just bursting with optimism, brighter and more contagious than the rays of the Sun. He's lovable, dangerously so.

I like little boys.

Ah, sorry, but there's no reason to alert the authorities. I only stalk little boys who are trapped in the bodies of adult males.

I tried watching some other streamers as well and although their playing style is clean, lathered in serious expertise without unnecessary cringe, they are not as entertaining as this little boy. It's impossible to stop watching once he starts. With his captivating personality and my obsessive tendencies, before I know it, we'd be reaching the end of the stream. It doesn't even matter if I am not watching, I'd still have the tab open, just so I can hear his voice~  much creepy very creep call the po-po arrest me 

But when you tell me to quiet down, take a moment to think about what I have just written, or what I really think about this little boy, I won't be able to recall anything. Excitement only lasts in the moment. Tomorrow when I see him again, I'll feel the flush in my cheeks and squeal when he laughs, roll in my bed and get drunk on cuteness.

I have issues?

You bet!

It's reassuring to know that he will be available Monday-Saturday 1700-0000/0100 as long as my Wi-Fi is working. Know that song which goes "no need to hurry home now that you're gone"? SENPAI HAS JUST GIVEN ME A REASON TO COME HOME!

There are reasons why Senpai brings me grief as well, but they shall not be discussed, ever. At least not in this post that is a desperate attempt to make me sound like I am absolutely untroubled. Hu-hu.

Will Senpai ever notice me?

The answer is never~

He's gay anyway, right? People in Twitch chat seem to want to stick their fingers up his tight European butt. OMG I just stalked his social media account and it says he's interest in women but that could be a bluff-- hah!

That is none of my problem, I suppose. Because Senpai will never notice me.

I can maybe use my 2 weeks in the Netherlands to stalk him and design accidental coincidences, but even I have my dignity. Besides, I have no balls, and neither do I have a Yogg.

BlessRNG?

BlessRNG indeed.

BlessRNG.

I spam it as if Senpai will notice me.












No comments: