Thursday 16 February 2017

A New Hope?

Opinions differ and Frau Anne's number-one advice for her students is "Don't listen to your friends!" so what do I do? I make an appoint to see the counselor I've been seeing for the past few months. Each session bursts with optimism and unnecessary hope. This time, I didn't deny her words and accepted them with an open, bleeding heart. You should too.

When one is overwhelmed by one's Gefühle only the worst comes to mind. If you're already a dark soul that is guided by negativity in the first place, then very likely, when left to your own devices you'll choke the only hope left that will lead you to Paradise.

Instead of grieving over a love I'm not sure is lost as if it is deceased, I should be looking forward to our own individual futures. He'll be a changed man, and I'll be a changed woman-- could there be no hope then? It could be months, it could be more, but since I'm not going anywhere anyway, couldn't I just endure this separation with a smile and the strength I don't have? Of course. I have nothing to lose. I will wait, patiently. Gather courage and shed away the scales of my anger that hurt him in the past to become someone worthy of his gentle heart. It's a campaign, til the death of my undying love.

Stay positive, stay positive, stay positive!

I will show him that he is worth suffering for. As long as the faintest glimmer of hope reflects the last words I am left with, I will hold on to it. A love like that, is not easily forgotten.


One drifts in the wind
The other crosses the reaped plains
like raging winds of a storm
confused and satisfied.




No comments: