Thursday 23 February 2017

Who Shall Pay Attention to Such a Designated Hearthstone Rant?

Sigh.

Now, who am I going to blabber my daily Hearthstone Adventures to? Nobody I know cares, nor can they show as much enthusiasm as you did, because of course, as lovers, each other's experiences are just as interesting as if we were experiencing them ourselves. The decks you created are still named after you and the moments I experience in game, the person who I want to share them most with, is you. Coldly, you told me "I'm not that person anymore!". Well, fuck. I thought we could at least still share interests while not being romantically involved. But I suppose after romance withers, a whole being dies, unlike the flowers that bloom time and again when the season is right. A relationship once lost, can it never be recovered? Is a tree not only cut, but completely uprooted? The exposed organisms squirm in the dark soil where Living Roots now dangle free in all their Wrath, who now
is to Nourish the Soul of the Forest? I suppose I am the Celestial Dreamer chasing the myth that you once were the being who carried my Mark of Nature.

This week's Tavern Brawl, I'm sure you know how it goes. After thinking of you excessively, the initial enthusiasm of relating the whole ordeal to you has died down, but I will do it nonetheless. I wanted to take a screenshot, but I thought that since we're not together anymore, I'd have nobody to send it to. Pics, or it didn't happen, right? Can't blame a heartbroken bitch for not taking pics. Anyway, towards the end of one of my games, I had 3 Y'Shaarj, Rage Unbound on the board. It summoned itself a few times in the game. Yay. Great. Clap. Clap. Clap.

Ever since you left, my skills have plummeted. Naturally, since my sensei has discarded this disciple. Do you know how hard I tried moving my noob ass up to Rank 18 just so I can get this season's card back!? And just when I needed 1 more win, I faced a GOLDEN Control Warrior! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!? WHY IS THAT BASTARD EVEN ON RANK 19!?

I admire how good you are at playing games, it really amazes me, your skill. Whenever I saw you hit Legend, I felt so proud... I wish I could see it again. I know the last time I spectated you, you played the 2 shittiest game I have ever witnessed, then you went offline. I wondered, was it because the thought of me made you restless? Perhaps your luck was really just shitty. Speaking of shitty luck, you know how shitty my card draw was when I was playing the Violet Teacher Druid deck? During the late game when I had 8-10 Mana, the only 2 cards I had in my hand were Innervate. Now, cry. Why is there even 2 Innervates in there? WAE!?

If you are reading this, I hope you enjoyed it. If not, I can always lie to myself and believe you are.



No comments: