Saturday 25 February 2017

Bashful Brawls

Sometimes on the loading screen, the Hearthstone tip that appears read something along the lines of "Winning Tavern Brawls do not award additional packs, it's just for fun!" It is as if the developers know that there are people out there who would brawl night and day, winning as many fights as possible just because. Even better if additional packs were rewarded. Unfortunately, life is tough.

On the first day of this week's Brawl, I was so upset I won at least 10 games in one sitting. Drunk on emptiness, what else would I do but to pull up a chair by the hearth? There is always plenty of space for everyone, right?

I'm not always proud of my achievements. This week, I feel like the filthiest human being to breathe the filthy air in the atmosphere, thus the number of Tavern Brawl wins I have achieved even before the week has ended. Ha-ha. 

Take a guess, place your bets! How many brawls did this Luftballon win?

With a clear mind, I'm also so close to achieving Rank 17. I needed one more star. Eentje. Life is tough. Spectating your Rank 6 Priest vs. Shaman was a lot of fun. I kept shouting "SUUUGGEEH" and realising how much better you are at decision making. And I was so jealous when I saw you draw Ysera. I WANT HER. I would have lost the game, if I had played. Instead of playing that 8/8 Jade Golem and giving it +2 health, I would have played the 7/6 Emerald Drake and Power Word Shield just so I can use that one extra card I might pick up. It wasn't until a little while later that I understood why you made the Jade Golem an 8/10-- so it wouldn't die to his 9/9. SENSEI, TAKE ME BACK! Your harshness is amazing, you heartless beast. 

Before brawling, I bawled, terribly, while singing along to Rammstein off-key.

After opening all those packs filled with commons and rares I already have and really do not need, I finally landed myself an epic: Molten Giant, 25-mana 8/8. Ahh, nothing beats the day Deathwing came into my life~ Kyaaa~ My Dragon Lord~ Make me your concubine!

Ahem.

Cough. Cough.

Time to reveal the number of brawl wins this week. Even though it hasn't ended, I'm not getting back on! Why? It's about time I faced my damn responsibilities as a university student! If I'm as serious about my studies as I am with completing my daily Hearthstone quests, I'd graduate with a First Class for sure and also master German, Japanese, and Korean. 

Pics or it didn't happen, right?

HERE WE GO!

In case you think I stole this, there is my noob rank and ID




No comments: