Saturday 3 April 2010

I'm Back and Feeling Stupider

I'm sitting here again, after so long, I think I'm feeling better. Not in the mood to do anything. I'm blank as usual. Listening to songs from my retarded phone, time to change, but, I have no money. Boo.


What am I doing here again?

So much on my mind, but then again, nothing's on my mind. I feel so stupid, as if I'm not stupid enough, I'm feeling stupider! Nah, I just like the word 'stupider', sounds dumb. I like stupid things, that's why I'm this dumb anyway.

I'm thinking about a bank, a milk product and mail service? All in one, a three in one package. Obvious enough? I love the package even though I don't go to banks or drink milk, and I don't mail anything.

I'm gonna watch movies again tomorrow. I feel like having a break every week. So, what we gonna do next weekend? Hmm? Hmm? Besides band practice of course.

I'm bored. I have nothing else to do. Maybe I'll go study. I've gone nuts. I never study.

I'm gonna say something...

I love Hong Leong... BANK...

What are you guys thinking? Hello? Can't a bank user? Love the bank? No misunderstanding PLEASE. I'm not going to go through THAT ever again!

Oh, the horror!

Ra-ra-a-a-a Ga-ga-oo-la-la want your bad romance~

In two years time, you guys would see me on stage. I made a pinkie swear and a bet that I'd go for Nan Hwa Idol two years later.

I want your love and I want your revenge
you and me could write a bad romance
I want your love and all your lover's revenge
you and me could write a bad romance

I don't know why... I just typed it out...

I'm gonna go study I guess.

Since when did I become so... so... Hardworking?

I'm scaring myself...

Am I possessed by the nerdy ghost?

I guess I gotta stop sometime, and that sometime, would be now. Yea, now is great.

STOP!

END.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hong leong BANK! :D
DHL :DD
HL milk :DDD

toozgx said...

2 years and another Idol is born.

MemeMeRachel said...

Steph- LOL... Lucky me, nobody reads it^^

Toozgx- Just so you know... I'm a bad singer