Thursday 8 July 2010

OCTOPUS

I'm beginning to HATE Paul the octopus!




Damn it! I was supporting Germany(for no reason, maybe because I like Germany?) and it picked Spain to be the winning team! Betrayer of your own country you stupid OCTOPUS! Be careful NOT to end up on a plate!

I was gonna watch it at 2.30... BUT... I fell asleep XD

GERMANY!

My bro bet $30 on Spain, hey... He won... $10. They lowered the winning money cause of Paul, everyone's betting on Spain. Huh... My dad bet Germany... Lost... Damn... I don't know how much but... DAMN... $5000 on finals? I'm watching finals. Anyone wanna come my house to watch? xD Stop by McDonald's and get me a Happy Meal on the way here^^

Aww... My dad's going back to work this Monday... After finals... Damn... Two months already? He's gonna miss my birthday... AGAIN! That always happens! EVERY YEAR! ARGH! He'll be back in another 6 or 8 months...

He's in Kota Baru now... With grandma and aunt Iris... His dad is dying. Although I only met my dad's dad once... He is my grandpa after all... The one I have blood relations with anyway... He's dying...

...

I um... Homework... Poem... Later... Write it... Chinese...

Still...

DAMN YOU PAUL




No comments: