Tuesday 20 July 2010

Green Green Aunty

It's not decided yet. The meeting was a mess. Green Green Aunty was a bit over doing it... My mum got fed up. Everyone supporting was fed up with Green Green Aunty, she even brainwashed Madam Hong! How evil! Fucking hell, I'm gonna kidnap her.

Uh...

I don't know, she's not a bad person, but, she's bad. Well... She's kinda a nut case if you ask me. I thought she supports our band and all that? I think she just hates our headmaster. Heh.

I wasn't there, but, my mum was, she was helping a lot too. No,no,no! She's on our side. If you don't already know her, she's one of those happy 3 8 praise dancers, short hair, red cheeks, in a black top, a skirt, and a grey handbag, not sure what shoes she wore though.

So... It's not a very good chance. Even if most of our parents are willing to let us go, a few might ruin it. I'm not getting my hopes up, although, I'm really excited!

Wait. Wait.Wait.

Why am I writing this again? Oh, right... I'm pissed.

Well, I'm not anymore... Cause... Well... I don't know...

This is weird.

I think I almost faded this afternoon at the Science lab, well... I brought the topic up... So, I guess I can only blame myself for breaking my own heart.

Whatever, I'm fine now :D

I don't know... Hope everything will be great...

I hope we can go. Even if I may not be the one that's in the show. I still hope that we can go.

Many nights we've prayed, with no proof anyone could hear,
In our hearts a hopeful song, we barely understood.
There can be miracles, when you believe,
though hope is frail, it's hard to kill (it's hard to kill).
There will be miracles, you can achieve,
when you believe, somehow you will...

You will When you believe.

Somehow... Part 2 is stuck in my head...

Good night everyone, have a good rest.

~~~

You too, and hey... Don't get your hopes up, you don't have a chance, and... I'm no one to say this but... She's using you. So... You're just hurting yourself... And... um... You wont see this but, I hope that you know. Don't get your hopes up, I once did, and... I became like I am now... A non-believer... It seems like there's hope, but, there isn't. Please... You're an idiot. Just... Just... Never mind. Do as you like, when you're crushed even worse than before... You'll know where you went wrong. But, you'll recover, takes time though, took me a year. So... Good luck.

Yes, sadly, it's for him.

Oh well, it's kinda obvious now isn't it? Oh no... I don't hate her, I just don't like her, my thoughts about her changed after that night. Don't ask which, cause... After that night... My thoughts about everyone changed...

You can never believe what you see, and once you know what's behind what you used to think is innocent... The truth... Is shocking.







No comments: