Friday 23 July 2010

Rac's THIRD Mail

Well, I finally know the reason why she is SO against us going. Remember the whole thing about our headmaster last year? When she tried to make him get fired? Yea, so, the reason is our headmaster. I asked her daughter. Damn that woman, can you believe it? Just because of our headmaster, she's willing to let 87 kids down, crushing our hopes... Unless we can get everyone to agree tomorrow, there's no chance of us going. No. Fate is what we make ourselves, it depends on the decisions we make, but, it's not us that's deciding. It's our parents. No matter how much we want to go, even a few can ruin our chance.

That's the problem...

You see, being a non-carer of education, I don't give a damn about my grades. Not now anyway. It's not the REAL test is it? It's not gonna determine my life or anything, besides, the world's gonna end in 2012. At least, the ice will finish melting then... That's not the point! It's just a trail exam, and, there's a week before that, I think, so... They're not dumb, in fact, most of them are smart asses, even if they don't look like much. I don't get smart people. All they like is studying... Studying... Studying... And all they do is study... Study... Study... And study again! WTF is wrong with them? Most smart people don't have lives!

Respecting people's choice is another thing... I'm just saying what I want right now... It doesn't matter.

Mum did her best... What else can she do? Help them to sign the agreement paper? Wouldn't that be fraud, and, other parents can sue her for that right? There's nothing else she can say... Maybe we can do something, but... Who would be as crazy as to agreeing to my plan? Well... You know my plans, it either includes having people blackmailed or kidnapped. I have another one... But, we'll have to ALL work together... So, it's kinda like, those people who tie themselves to trees to prove how much they love Earth. Of course, I'm not tying myself to a tree... But, that could work... Hmmm....

Oh well, can't blame people if they don't understand. I thought that ALL parents should support the decisions their children make, what's all the crap about ''we will always support you, my child'' then if they don't support? Of course they want the BEST for their children, but what about what WE want? It's not always up to you parents you know. We have our wishes too. Yea, most parents might get fucking mad if their child says the truth to them, but, I thought we were raised to tell the truth? True, you parents raise us up, but, what's a week gonna do to us? It's not like they're gonna miss PMR or anything...

So, Wow, your son enjoys watching cars blow up, it somehow excites him. xD

LOL. I just ate SO much. Haha, who's the cook on board? Chinese food again? Everyday? Ahahaha... Can't be that bad right? Yes. You can lose some weight, do you use the gym? Hahahahahaha! Only sailing to these country? OH... Must be hot... Oh well... Hmmm... You sailing to anywhere else? Like maybe... Japan? Haha... Hmm... More chips! MORE CHIPS!

Anyway, I still haven't touched my homework, I don't believe in homework when I don't think I'll learn from it. I still owe Ah Toh... Like say... Maybe... 35 strokes? I left everything blank today... Except for 1 know... She's gonna kill me. And tomorrow... Is another 4 'famous old lines'... I'll probably write them on the table... AGAIN. I didn't today cause... Oh... Right... I was eating, and when I was about to write them on my table, the bell rang. Ta-da!

Oh, LOL. Just graduate? The company only accepts white people... Err... Chinese right? Or people with Chinese names... Haha... I'm beginning to think that... I er... Am a racists. Well... Haha... Eee... No, no. I don't hate black people, I just don't like black people with attitude problems. Well... Ahehehe... So... I guess... Well... I, don't like Malays. Especially after I learn that they're... Never mind. There was this one time when I was riding my, WHEN I WAS 10, my paddle broke, so, I had to push it all the way home. I passed this one house, that idiot threw stones at me! And it was like he was enjoying it! HE THREW THEM HARDER! That was when I, Rachel Cheong, started to know the many fuckers of the world. And, that was just one, and, that was when I was 10, so, you can imagine how ugly people in this world are to me now.

There are exceptions, of course.

Even if I hate it, I still have to do it. Saves time, and I have tution tomorrow so, I guess doing my homework now would help...

That's about it...

Everyday is the same, cause, I kinda lost it.

No spirit

No mood

No nothing...

I'm fucked.

Well... I guess mum's killing me when my results for the test comes out, the monthly test is in... Um... 3 weeks. I'll pass, just don't expect to see an A.

Night, love you.

RACHEL












No comments: