Thursday 29 July 2010

Rac's SIXTH Mail

Oh wow, can't even sms from Iran? How bout calls? Is that the messy country? Where women cover their faces and all that? And bomb bomb bomb and all that? Is it even safe to go there? Hmm... Do you get a raise? :]

Haha, Thai food? Maybe next time, we're going for comp not for fun, so... I don't want to have a tummy ache during that time. Don't know, we can't go by ourselves, cause, it's another country, if we get lost, end of story. So, I guess I wont be visiting 'Sizzler'... All the frees... Buh-bye! Why don't they have it in Sitiawan? Oh right... That'll just be rugi business, they'll go bankrupt within um... 3 to 6 months, the way we eat, and if they get customers like you-know-who... They'll surely go bankrupt!

And yes...

MALAYSIA BOLEH!

MALAYSIA BOLEH CHIN CAI BUANG RUBBISH!

MALAYSIA BOLEH CHIN CAI BUAT CONSTRUCTION SAMPAI ORANG-ORANG MATI!

Well, it's true. People from Singapore come here just to litter, and, well, they're kiamsiap, so, they do their groceries shopping, petrol filling here. They, fuss a lot, well, your brother is a good example, and they make funny faces too, again, your brother is a VERY good example... SHHHHHHH! Don't tell him I said that, cause, if you do, I'll never... Er... Go near him? Haha.

No,no. Well... Chinese ARE number one kiamsiap in the world. Singaporeans are EXCELLENT examples! So, not just Malaysians being kiamsiap. What about China? And Taiwan, and Hong Kong? Are they equally as kiamsiap? Hmmm... Why don't they do a kiamsiap survey? Haha, see which country's people get number one, I'm sure it will be Singapore! Ehehehe.

Oh great, what? So I have a thing against Singaporeans now? Ish...

Yes, it is human nature to grumble, cause, we are NEVER satisfy, and we NEVER will be. Cause, that's just us. Humans. Are... I wouldn't say that word. Or words.

Of course, everyone can afford 100, those too poor for a home is an exception, but, come on, band members? Neh, all the crap about being poor? Yea right... They can afford branded stuff man, so, complaining about 100, to Bangkok?! WTH... It ain't even their own money, it's their parents. I don't know... Well, we're kinda doing it for our school, but, mostly, we're doing it for ourselves. Cause, we want to go, the school... Chin cai us. So, you don't expect the school to pay, or use the band money cause, we're almost bankrupt...

Mutton

Mutton

Mutton

I don't eat mutton.

I don't eat a lot of things...

Yet, I'm fatter than you all!

Fourteen years of my life, no one has ever said that I got slim...

That...

Changed...

TODAY!

Hey! After fourteen years! Fourteen years baby! Someone finally told me :

''Eiiii, you look slimmer. Hey, look, your chin looks sharper! Or maybe... I just didn't see you for a long time...''

LOL

I asked another person, she looked at me, from head to toe, and again... Finally said :

"Um, oh, yes,yes, yes."

After fourteen years! Finally!

LOL

I bet it was your fault, you forced me to eat! When I was little! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Briyani

Briyani

Briyani

I don't really eat that, but, I can eat it. I just don't eat it. I don't know. Food seems to be getting boring for me. I'm in a crisis! I don't know what I want to eat, I don't know what to cook... All I want... Is...

Is...

Is...

H...

Ho...

Hon...

Honey. Sweet. Chocolate. Vege. Fruits. Juice. Tea. More fruits. More tea. Biscuit. Milo.

Yes... I suddenly hate food. No, not hate... I just, feel like eating sweet stuff... That's why, after dinner everyday, I take caramel and chocolate... Caramel... Nice, sweet, and sticky too! Lucky I saved those chocolates, cause, I didn't feel like eating them before! LOL!

Suddenly... I feel like eating honey chicken wings... Satay... Ice Kacang... Cendol... Tandori Chicken and nun... Dammit...

LOL

I think I'm going picnic and... prawn catching? This Sunday, I don't know, my friend's father is bringing. But, will have to confirm with the others. Our house is near both Teluk Batik and Teluk Rubia, so, why don't we go again? Funny. Been two years since I went to the beach that is 10 minutes away from our house! Your wife doesn't like going out to sandy places, does she? I think we're going to Some beach where turtle lay eggs, like, um, half way to Segari. Where is that? Did you take the GPS? I'm gonna look for more... Er... Food shops... xD

What? It's for future use, besides... Hey... I still haven't ate the dessert! Dammit... All because of BB... Damn damn damn... Right... It was a month ago...

One day... I will finish tasting the many foods, in the many food shops in Sitiawan. Although... Most shops are boring and the same... I'm lazy...

That reminds me... UHGH... My room! Cleaning it will be like cleaning a junkyard! Oh good... Stacks of books... Boxes... On my study table! Dust is piling up on my books... Never take me to the book store... AGAIN... Unless I finish my books... That will be... Er... If I have time, 2 years. What? You don't expect me to read 2 books a day, do you? I have like er... 30 books... Unread.... If you add the gifts... I guess... 50 unread... NOVELS...

OMG

OMFG

Make that 3 years.

Always remember, when the food in the pic looks good, it sucks.

Oh hey! You bought a Better Homes and Gardens towel in Walmart? LOL! I subscribe to their newsletter! Apparently, re-decorating means new paint, new furniture, new wall stickers and all that... Man... Too bad everything here is built-in. Can I paint the cupboards? And doors? And... Walls? Probably not. Looks like a bad idea, I'm in my room, so, as lazy as I am, I'm afraid of the work if I actually do it.

Well, the hero? As usual. You know him... Sometimes, I wonder, what does his girlfriend see in him. Oh well, guess that's a good thing, besides, he's the only male son... That looks gay. And acts gay... Sometimes... Fag... And I think a guy like him?! LOL! On Facebook anyway! Freaking fag!

ANYWAY...

No, we don't have an Apple store in Malaysia...

BUT

There are re-sellers.

My other friend bought his in Ipoh, Jusco! I can't believe that I didn't even know that there was a re-seller there! I CAN BE SO BLUR.

Inherited the blurriness, the no-math gene, and the musical gene from your wife. I guess I got your looks^^

WOW

I forgot what I wanted to say...

Well, I don't have time, it's just... It's midnight now, and, I guess I'm free at this hour, so, I guess I write?

I wonder if they allow us to bring our laptops... Cause, 16 hours on a train? I'd die during the 12 hours of day if I do nothing... Well, at least I can watch movies if I bring this thing, cause, I download movies. Saves me money from buying.

Will money drop from the sky? When a rich guy's jet blow up in the sky?

Better stop dreaming, cause, that'll never happen. unless... I blow the jet up myself... Can you get guns? And bombs pass custom?

Just asking.

The hero wants to buy a gun in Thailand.

He'd never do that, or get pass custom. So, no worries!

I feel sleepy...

Good night!

Bye!

Love you!

Miss you!

Be safe!

RACHEL













No comments: