Friday 30 July 2010

Rac's SEVENTH Mail

LOL

Just finish watching this ghost movie, about black magic and all that, the usual geli-geli Thai ghost story. Well... It was a waste of time, my friend's cousin from Thailand bought it, cause I told my friend I wanted to watch ghost movie, so, her cousin bought. WELL... There was no subs, and, we watched the damn thing for one and a half hour without knowing the REAL story...

Yes, yes, I know, I know, very geng~

Haha, I think I need new specs. Well, this one is fugly(Fking ugly) when its on ME. I look dumber. I don't wear contacts cause, I have small eyes, which makes it hard for me to push the contacts in. I tried wearing them once, took 8 girls and one hour to get both into my eyes. Now I know, I am NOT suitable to wear contacts. They suck, and yes, I'm just saying this so that I can feel better.

The menu has only three things? What a nice way to save the Earth, each menu needs only... Hmm... Less than half a paper :)

Yes, I think every 'Sizzler' outlet should have HER picture, and a warning that says :

CAUTION!

WARNING!

THIS WOMAN IS HIGHLY DANGEROUS, BEWARE, SHOP WILL BE BANKRUPT IF THIS WOMAN ENTERS

Have a nice day :)

I thought he was born fussy? He looks like the serious type, which he is. Oh well...

No, my friends don't like making me feel good. Cause, I don't like making them feel good either, I don't see the point of making people feel good by lying. Well... I guess I just enjoy the look on people's faces when they hear the truth. The truth can be an awful thing sometimes, you know? I just lie to teachers, when I don't do my homework... I HATE MATH... Sometimes, being straight is NOT a good thing... Why? I guess people like lies to make them feel better. Idiots. Hey... I just did that... Oh well, I'm an idiot anyway~

Yes, haha, mummy doesn't like ANYTHING fun. Weird, I never realized that... Till now :D

Yea, I'm going tomorrow evening at 4, with my friend's family? Is that a weird thing? Guess not~

The beach is full of THEM, they claim to be the 'Prince and Princesses of the Earth' what a buncha crap. WELL, the religious fanatics aren't really religious fanatics at all, they just... Like causing problem for the country, that's all. Seriously, they can't live without causing problems, can they? Hypocrites. They use THEIR God's name for this shit and that shit... They're gonna end up in hell anyway, let them enjoy themselves for now, they can suffer for eternity ^^

Oh? You don't know where it is? But, mum said that you both used to go there, when you two was young? Hehehe, you sure you don't know? Or, did you just remember ? Haha!

Nothing much, the usual, school, band prac, school, band prac. HALF the day... Almost the WHOLE day is spent in school...

We eat in the school,

We play in the school,

We talk in the school,

We sleep in the school...

It's like an old ugly home.

It's not THAT bad... But... You get the idea.

Haha

You know me, I wont re-do my room, cause, I'm lazy.

Nah, the main reason is I don't have the time and... I'm lazy.

Well, if I get a few people to help me out, I guess I can do it. Just in case if you're gonna suggest to have my FRIENDS help me, I'd rather not. Cause, I guess I'll paint them instead of the walls... A one man show eh? I'll think about it... Oh, mum will pay for the things right? like paint and all that? Hehe...

Well, I have no idea how to paint walls. I don't know... Maybe I'll change to darker colors, maybe purple. I like purple. I'll see room designs too, see if the paints match.

Oh wow... Got practice at 8 tomorrow.

Yes, I told him that he will be hanged, if he gets caught buying a gun~

LOL

Yea... I always wanted to just go somewhere with no plan and just... Go... Haha...

Oh well... Guess I'll have to WAIT....

Ehhh!

Love you too, night.

RACHEL








No comments: