Sunday 18 July 2010

Rac's Mail

HELLO!

Yes, I was lazy to write these few days. The competition ended on Thursday, and I skipped school on Friday, and... Today's Saturday, well... It's passed 12am so, I guess technically, it's Sunday already! I have tons of unfinished homework, and my SJ folio is due on Wednesday... I'm not done with it! UUUUUGHHHHHH! The results of skipping school for 2 weeks I guess... Oh well... And yes... Ah Toh, my Chinese teacher, have a lot of things to test on Monday... Hallelujah! I'll die then. I don't even know what homework there is... And, knowing what Ah Toh will be testing on Monday, I'd rather run around our school 50 times...

The competition result? We came in at 5th. Well... At least fifth place is better than nothing, we're qualified to go to Johor... BUT... We ain't going. PMR trail and stuff. Oh well... Guess people prefer studying more. Speaking of which, I have a BAD feeling about my studies too, you know I'm not the brightest and I can't survive without cheating on my Math test. So... I guess... I'll have to cheat for another... Until I graduate???? ==''

I'm getting SOOOO lazy these days. I know I'm a pig, but, I'm more of a slob than before. Heh. I don't care about homework, the only homework I really do are my Chinese and history homework, they're both scary women. EEEEEEEEEEKKKKKK!

As usual, this is my first e-mail since you went to work, so, the first one is ALWAYS... I mean... ALWAYS long. So, just enjoy the long e-mails when I have the time to write em'. I'll probably be much much MUCH more free since the marching season is over, but... School is school, no matter how much I wish my dream of 'Blowing up everything that has to do with education' will come true, I for one know that, it will NEVER come true. Cause, um... It's just another impossible thing, and unless I become ruler of the universe... No,no. I'm thinking way over my head.

This would be really funny if mum gave me the wrong address. Cause, um, it just will be. Oh, in case your not my dad and you got this e-mail... HI, I'M RACHEL.

This lazy slob will be going to sleep now. A bit depressed with the homework she have though, BUT, Rachel the slob will still be having fun and NOT caring about the homework and punishment she will receive on Monday, because, if her hands break because of too much beating, she can always sue that woman for being such a person.

I'm just pissed that I lost my cookies... BUT... I have new cookies, I'm happy now. ALMOST. The new cookies are... TOO SWEET... Curses... I lost my cookies!

Hope you're doing well, where will you be going next? Do I get more food? cause emm, I love food.

Anyway, it's almost 2am. Nighty-night!

Muaks, miss you, love you, be safe, come back soon!

Love, Rachel

No comments: