Tuesday 27 July 2010

Rac's FIFTH Mail

Yes, going to Bangkok is better, know why? Cause, my friend say got a food place called 'Sizzler', mum said that they have it in New Zealand too, anyway, I heard that there's a FREE salad bar, and, FREE drinks refill! Oh, look at all the FREES! And one time, when she and her family go to Thailand, they went there to eat, in he end, the manager had to chase them out. Can't blame the manager either, WTH, 6 people eat, call 1 drink... Kiamsiap ka Si! You know who? LOL. Mummy's GOOD friend ***** xD

Kiamsiap LOOO!

Ahahaha? Plane? NAH. WTH, people tell me :
" Wah, rich people say rich things, RM100 not enough? RICH LOOO!''

Really, RM100 is NOT enough. A plane ticket is about 300++, if sit plane? I think everyone wont go. Now, I see why every shop in Sitiawan can go bankrupt. WTH, RM100 to Bangkok is considered cheap OK? The grad trip I had in 08 was RM300++ and we only went to Genting and some stupid museum. How can these people complain about Rm100 being EXPENSIVE? And hello! WE'RE GOING TO BANGKOK! Not inside Malaysia! ISH!

Yep. I guess you learned something, NEVER eat Briyani in... Um... Where again? Haha... I thought that Biryani came from their country? LOL! How can they NOT make something that came from their country NICE? Ahahaha! Maybe they think that it is? LOL LOL LOL xD

yaya, I think she'll pay for lunch, but, what if she forgot to bring her purse? Or, she leaves through the bathroom window? Haha... I'm just joking, apparently, Singaporeans do that kinda stuff! AHAHAHA!

Yep. When she said that she's gonna follow me in the train, I was like telling her not to, cause, you know her, and her Ke-po-ness and everything. She said that it's troublesome for her to sit a plane, cause, she don't know this, don't know that, the usual blurriness. She taking Lisa and the hero. Lisa says she wants to see a ghost. Heh. Say so nicely, later when she actually sees one, I think I'll have to perform exorcism on her, and, she wont eat for a month, or sleep for a month ,cause, she'll have nightmares, and every time she closes her eyes, she'll see IT again! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Search the internet? SEARCH THE INTERNET?

I'll have to do it FOR her. And... I'm lazy to do that.

Actually, there's no Apple store here. Dammit. How low can this country get?

My friend got one iPod Classic, I asked him, said bought it in Singapore. How much? Don't know.

Damn, it's not like Malaysians CAN'T afford to buy Apple products or anything. So why don't they OPEN UP A STORE? Well, they DO have an online one, and they have a re-seller, which only sells iPods and MacBooks.... Hmmm... No iPhones...

Dammit.... I have to save for Christmas shopping, a new phone, and an iPod?????!!!!!!

That's like... UHHHH...

RM1500?! I'm not even half way there! I just got like what? 200? Man... That's gonna take some time... First thing's first... I guess Christmas shopping is more important. I can save if I get a lot of Ang Paos for new year, man, this year sucked... No one gave... Not many people anyway... I feel like getting Ang Paos from every resident in Sitiawan next year! Helps me when I'm saving money. I should make a donation for myself, I can't sell my bears... They look... Cute... I think I can sell the Barbie dolls... BUT... They're gifts! And one I bought from um... Hamburg? LOL. You paid for it.

Money... Money... Money...

OH! I KNOW! I KNOW!

I'll go work at McDonald's!

I'll get free lunch and dinner too! And, after working there, I don't think that I'll go near McDonald's again! Or KFC, or Burger King... Or... Fast food restaurants, of course, you would like that.

LOL

Printing sheet music from the net. Can't get 'When you believe' outta my head. Kinda printed this other song... Damn... I didn't see that it was for duets! UGH!

Oh yea, after talking about band for so long, I realized, you don't even know this year's theme yet!

It's

THE PRINCE OF EGYPT

LoL, from a Dremworks movie, kinda old movie, but, nice songs. When you believe is nice! You should watch the cartoon, I know you probably wont. Anyway, we're not really sure about Thailand, so, fingers crossed.

Haiz

Lynnette still can't teach yet... Wow... I think mum will have to teach me. I don't know how her students think of her as a nice teacher, it's SO different from how she teaches us, damn, she gets angry pretty fast when it comes to teaching her own children, is this natural or something? LOL. She CAN teach... She just... Well, complains A LOT when you play something wrong. That, never happens when it comes to teaching her own students, does it?

Oh well...

Money

Money

Money

LOL

11 already, I have tuition tomorrow....

2 comments:

toozgx said...

I bought my iPod in Ipoh XD.

MemeMeRachel said...

LOL! Where? How much?