Thursday 29 July 2010

Before Bathing Post

I just had dinner, finished my homework, looked at the marches and almost fainted(Cause I need to memorize them ALL), and, toyed with violin, it's fun!

So, yes, I'm in my room... A bit lazy to bathe... Took a few dumb quizzes on Facebook, read JX's bolg... Hmm, that 'someone' was in a bad mood, cause

1. Afternoon session assholes busted the window of the house behind.
2. Pulled down the electrical wire.
3. Hmm... Girls are so rude insulting someone's mother that the guy had to chase them with a broom???

Right...

Yea, his method of teaching is GREAT! It's like resting during Science period! Of course, I attend Science tuition class, so, I don't fail.

We eat.

We play.

We plan.

We sleep.

We gossip.

We massage each other...

All during science period.

Cause, it's dark, and, he doesn't care, he just uses a laser to point at you.

Man, I hope he doesn't read this.

For Rac's Mail, well, I just copy my e-mail, cause, it's just like my everyday life, so, it's the same. I save time too!

Oh well, time for my bath!

BYE!

No comments: