Saturday 31 July 2010

Beach Visiting As a Ke Po Friend

Been two years since I've been to the beach... Wait... I think I just went with Jessica six months ago? I guess that doesn't count? Cause, the beach was, under construction???

ANYWAY

Finally got my wish of going to the beach, I just LOVE the smell of the sea, although, it kinda smells like fish, and salt, I think I still have salt in my nose. ==

The waves today, BIG, really big. Went to Segari, the turtle caring center or something like that. The water there is clean, WAAAAAAY cleaner than Teluk Batik, at least you don't have plastics and bottles everywhere. Not even on the shore.

Yes, the.. Salty? Cool water, how long? I've tasted such... Salty? Water?

Okay, that just came out... WRONG!

It was fun, even if all I did was sit in the water, flow with it, and drown in it ==

Funny thing, a monkey stole our food!

A bunch of grapes, and you know what? It was kind enough to leave three grapes behind. Took an apple too. Had one bite of guava and left the rest. Damn that monkey! Why didn't it go steal the BBQ stuff the other family had?!

No, no. I didn't go with my family, I went with Lian Hui's. I just sorta tagged along, a ke po that was there during a family trip :D

Nothing much, cause, I forgot what I wanted to say, I'm sleepy, it's almost 2.

Whatever.

So, how was the KFC band thing? I didn't watch cause, my gay bro wanted to watch My Bloody Valentine that was on(I wanted too xD BUT, I protested, and, I FAILED T.T)

Dammit, he kept repeating...

''Man, you guys could've been on ESPN... And... It's LIVE!''





1 comment:

toozgx said...

Frankly speaking, no particular performance was outstanding, the only thing good about it was the multiple camera angles.