Saturday 20 November 2010

My Neighbor Totoro


Hyaa! Totoro is just so cute >_<

Plot Summary: Two young girls, Mei and Satsuki, move into a new home that is close to the hospital that their mother is in. In their yard is an extremely large tree which is home to three Totoros, gods of the forest. Soon after, news from the hospital comes up that their mother can't come home as promised, so Mei (the younger daughter) runs away from home to visit her mom. Satsuki then needs to turn to Totoro for help in finding her sister.


Well, I'm guessing if you like Studio Ghibli, you have already watched this. The company's logo is already Totoro^^ I think this is the first movie... No wait... Second movie??? Haha, I don't really know... 

Hey... I was wondering, since Taylor Too likes Joe Hisaishi... Do you have the songs???? 

I like Spirited Away better... That was the ONLY non-american movie that won the Oscars! Yeah! Miyazaki! You are one great dude!

LOL

No... Seriously, I like Spirited Away more. Well... It was more adventurous, and... It was VERY creative, a giant baby, twin witches, spider worker? Haha... It was really good... 

My Neighbor Totoro... I just liked the characters =D

Is it me or does EVERY old lady in Miyazaki's work have something like a mole? On the face, and they are all short and fat... They all kinda look the same ==

My Neighbor Totoro
"Granny"

Spirited Away...
OK, fine, I admit... Yubaba is... 
WAHAHAHAHA
But still, there's the mole???

Howl's Moving Castle
Well... I think all old women look the same ==

You know what? Let's just forget the whole OLD LADIES stuff... That would be better...

I haven't watched Howl's Moving Castle yet... Maybe tomorrow...

Seriously... I apologize for NOT liking One Piece... No, I haven't watched it, I just watched a bit... Before... All this... ==

Tatata... Downloading Grave of the Fireflies... Black dude is right, who needs to rent/buy movies when you can get them at The Pirate Bay?

Sorry for not supportin original, but... Hey... It's not like mom would buy them... Cause, in my country, they cost a lot, and... I would probably be broke by now. And to NOT support those who sell them at the market, I download my movies, so... Uhh... Still rugi... But look on the bright side, at least I don't let those people earn fast money???

Ooh... Nausicaa doesn't look bad... Ah, I'm downloading the whole collection... Sorry Studio Gibli!

Haha, I should stop now...

Let's put pictures first^^

Sorry, I was lazy to crop my pictures...
Mei is so cute^^



Weee~ Totoro's so cute I wanna hug him and sleep on his big round tummy and I really want him to be my neighbor T^T

Totoro, so cute^^

Yeah, yeah, so what if I keep taking pictures of Totoro? 
He's cute, know?
Look at him, innocent forest spirit =D

Even if I hate cats, I would REALLY like to sit in one of those~

It's furry, and alive too^^

Wow, look at the interior, isn't it just soft? 
I would love to sit on it... I wish my bed was like that...
Satsuki and Mei...
Satsuki looks like a guy in a dress... That's irritating ==

Well... This movie was more family-like, and how naive children are, and how much Satsuki loves Mei... Well... If my sister got lost, when she came back, I would probably shout at her and lock her up so that she'd NEVER get lost again... Well... Until I cool down... Mei is really cute^^ Unlike my sisters...

Satsuki's and Mei's house.
Got this from Wikipedia.

Looks a lot smaller than in the movie~

Cute house, I will have a contractor build my house like this =D
It wont cast much... I hope... Teeheee... While people dream of living in expensive condos, big mansions and all... I dream of living in an old wooden house, which is cute =D
Who knows... Maybe I'll have Totoro as my neighbor^^

Totoro~

Totoro~

Totoro~

My next pet... I just hope it doesn't get so fat like Totoro that I can't even carry it...

Maybe I'll just buy a stuffed Totoro... Maybe when I grow up, I'll have on custom made real life stuffed Totoro... MUAHAHAHAHAHA... 

Rachel's Life Goals:

1. Comikketto.
2. Custom Made REAL LIFE SIZE Totoro^^
3. Cute wooden house.

That's about everything... Until I find more goals... That is... PMR, I think I'll get 4 As... Or less... Or maybe more... 

Oh... My tea's getting cold!

MemeMeRachel@0103














No comments: