Wednesday 17 November 2010

Overprotective Much?!

How many times? 'I wanna go for a picnic' or 'Yea, lets go to the beach'... Planned so much but it's always zero percent of going.

After SO many failures, I have decided... Feeling sorry, and feeling guilty if you DON'T invite other friends for that bright, sunny picnic, is pathetic. I used to be pretty soft, I still am... But... Not SO soft. Ish. Can't believe that I liked everyone back then... And then... After some time, wow, those people are really ugly. Ugh.

Don't even think about picnics right? Your parents don't even allow you people to watch a movie at the cinema. What the hell is up with that? Movies... In a place where you watch movies... Right... And... It's dangerous cause??? You might knock yourself cause it's too dark inside? Or what? Someone would rape you in there, with people watching?! I have no idea why parents are being so... Protective? Man... Isn't this going overboard?!

Yeah, yeah, sure, sure... Unlike your parents, my parents are actually normal. 

Sure, this is just being selfish cause I'm too bored and I wanna go to some place with friends, BUT CAN'T because of their parents... Man this sucks. I'm not saying that you people are bad parents... Well... You people are... Umm... Old fashioned.

This is Sitiawan. Sitiawan comes from the name Setia Kawan, the name of some elephant. WHAT CAN POSSIBLY GO WRONG AT A CAFE?! OR THE CINEMA?! OR THE POOL IF MY MOM'S THERE WATCHING?!
I DON'T GET YOU PEOPLE!

Yes. Call me a stupid, spoiled brat who just wants to play, play and play, and that I'm a FUN influence on your children. Damn... No wonder all those western people get the wrong ideas about us Asians. You know, when I'm on OMGPOP or Farragomate... Or some stupid Facebook quiz... Or some movie... We Asians, ESPECIALLY CHINESE, are...

1. Results, all A++++, cause, if we happen to FAIL, our parents would beat the crap outta us.
2. We're stingy.
3. We TA PAO the leftovers from wedding dinners, or just simple dinner outside.
4. We keep goats as pets ==(Some girl from US asked me this on Farragomate... WTF?!)
5. We ROVE rice.(ROVE, saying that we suck at pronouncing, which I don't disagree)  

Ugh. Western people are starting to piss me off. ONE, we don't eat only rice, and TWO, ramen is healthy, and it's not food for low lives or college students! And most of all... WE DON'T KEEP GOATS AS PETS! 

Right...

As much as I hate western people... The eastern culture... Well, it's not OPEN, but... Come on... Keeping your children INDOORS or just your BACKYARD, and can't spend time with friends EVEN ON THEIR BIRTHDAY... Isn't that kinda like how you treat women during the... Uhh... China's very very VERY early dynasties? Where women are said to be useless, and that they're only job is to produce, produce, and produce? Or work at home like slaves? Come on people, THAT is over. Heh. Most successful people are women these days... And there's a saying BEHIND EVERY SUCCESSFUL MAN, THERE IS A WOMAN =D

Uhh...

That was outta topic, wasn't it?

Chinese... Even if I am Chinese, my Chinese isn't very good. I know that we are suppose to be stingy and all that... But sorry, I can't follow tradition, cause, my math ain't good.

To all my friends'parents who are overprotective of their children... Loosen up. I know, during your days, you enjoy yourselves a lot, everything is wonderful and you people run around the whole village, climbing coconut trees and stealing mangoes... Catching fish, and swimming... It was fun right? 

I do agree on this, society isn't like before when you can sleep with your doors wide open, or leave your gold on your doorstep. But... Nothing unnecessary is gonna happen. So, stop jumping to conclusions first. 

You know... You all tell us NOT to find excuses, but... You parents... Are always finding excuses. You tell us to go to our meetings and all that stuff right? But... When the other committee members call... You all find some excuse like 'Oh, I'm sorry, I'm busy on that day, I'm truly sorry.' or just 'Ah, I'm sorry, I'm outta town.' and that is being responsible?

I know, I know... Chinese are very hard to convince... 

For the love of God... Children these days don't get to taste what it's like to be children anymore! All we do... TUITION! SCHOOL! PIANO! VIOLIN! BALLET! WALTZ! LATIN! BADMINTON! TENNIS! KARATE!

OWH STOP WITH THE CRAP!

If we like it, we like it, DON'T FORCE!

Sure, sure... I know ALL parents want what's best for their children, but, ALL parents are also the same. They decide on their own. WITHOUT asking us if it's good for us. 

Yes, I know... Back then, you people didn't have the chance, so, you thought that it'd be nice for your child to HAVE the chance to experience something that you haven't right? That your child is lucky and all that crap?  Well... Think again mommy!

Sure, sure, have time for all those USEFUL crap, but, no time for fun right? Oh. I get it. I absolutely get it. When you're a child, study, and when you're eighty and can barely move and have ALL the grandkids, enjoy. What is that crap? Seriously... You people want us to believe that? Who in the right mind would believe that?! Hah, enjoy when you're eighty. lmfao. 

Call me spoiled, other parents, but, I'm not. I go out a lot, so, I know what to do when I get cut. I don't run to the doctor and cry 'Waaaa! I have a bu-bu!' or just let myself bleed to death. I know that if you're going out, ALWAYS, no matter where, or when, ALWAYS bring cash, you always need it. And if you get lost, don't panic, it's a crowded place, you're not gonna die. If you don't go out much, you'd probably get kidnapped, and then, raped. Is that what you want for your child? That they can't be independent?

Hah! I can do my own laundry! BETCHA DIDN'T KNOW THAT! I am capable of washing my own underwear!!!

I can cook too. Yes, I can cook other things besides instant noodles. If I run outta food, there's always 7-Eleven, or... A cafe.

Yes, yes, I'm still young. Whatever. Just you wait... I am going to Pangkor soon. I don't care if I'm going alone. If my bro can go to Ipoh alone, then I can go to Pangkor alone. It's just a five minute boat ride, if I don't make it, I'll swim back. UGH.

I am sick and tired of planning things because you people NEVER let your children out. So what's the point? And don't you criticize my parents! THEY ARE GREAT PARENTS, I have a balance of FUN and... Uhh... Study? Well, whatever, I have good grades... I just... Failed math... WHAT? THE OTHERS WERE ALL As and Bs... a D for KHB and E for math... You gotta admit, I'm good. I don't have a C =D

See, you people always say...

'wah, Rachel again ar? Going alone ar? Dangerous lo.'

Hello, I asked your children, but, what do you know? They can't go because they told me...

'MY PARENTS SAID NO'

Ah well...

It's always me.

I don't really get bored in my room cause I have my number one companion, the internet, and my laptop. But, it ain't healthy, so, I wanna go out more...

I don't know how you people can stay at home calmly... Huh...

Whatever. Next Sunday. I'm leaving. If you wanna come text me, IM me... Whatever. I could care less.

It's an open invitation.

MemeMeRachel@0140






















No comments: