Sunday 7 November 2010

Gray Sky

I haven't stepped outta my room today... It's cooling... It's gray outside... I wonder, what do people do on days like this one? Or... What do people do on Sunday? I don't really know... Since I don't really do anything on Sundays and the nothingness gives me headaches...

Wouldn't it be nice if it snowed...

It will rain soon. Clothes from yesterday scattered all over the place. I haven't threw them into the laundry basket yet... My jar of tea...Didn't really drink it... I was too tired yesterday. My bags... Papers... My books... All on the cold hard floor, stuffed animals surrounding me. It's nice to have soft things... When you have nothing else... No one else...

My phone is dead once again... I can live without one, since I don't get calls or texts. But, when I go out, it'll be hard for you to find me... I always go out with cash... So... As long as I have my two feet, I can go anywhere... Who needs a taxi?

I would love to try living alone once. The idea doesn't sound so bad... But of course... I'm still just a second grade middle schooler... Maybe next time... When I graduate from some university and get a job... Still a long way to go... I dream too much, I haven't even sat for PMR... Graduating from U is a long... Long way... But, It's good to dream.

I always like doing things on my own. It may seem weird to others but, why should I care?

Why is it weird? I don't get it...

People stare at you.

Is there something wrong with being alone? And doing things alone?

Sure, I go out with friends... Sometimes... It's not all that great... I prefer being alone. It makes me feel... I don't know... I can be at ease when I'm alone. And it's quiet. Even if it's in a crowded place.

I don't know how people get through their lives. I don't know how I'm going to make it next time. Life... Seems hard to get through.

You can't really count on anyone but yourself.

I'd do anything you ask me to. If I like you. If I don't... I wont even look at your miserable face.

Learning to be patient, and hide things well. It's a must. Stay calm at all times... When things are serious.

Emotionless.

Being angry at people is a waste of time ans energy. Why do so? Getting angry over another person which is worthless, it's something that all of us do. That's just how we are. I guess...

Feeling sorry for people who died. Another thing we tend to do. Why? Why are you sad over someone's death? It's their time to go anyway. Let them go in peace. If that person died because of that person's own fault, it serves him/her right. But... If he/she happens to take away other lives because of his/her fault... It's just unforgivable. So. Don't be sad. With anyone, it's the same.

Humans are the worst. You know? We are so pathetic... Desperately believing in our own dreams, even when everything has fallen apart. Still believing in that illusion, caught up in our own world of fantasy, causing people around us pain and trouble. Living in our own illusion, oblivious about reality, ignoring reality. Eventually, we go crazy.

Blinded by greed, lust, we are selfish. Why do you think people die?

Is it great that all of them found a way to make life better? After they die, they're no longer here, so why? Because they want ALL of us to enjoy what they've invented so that they themselves are remembered? Or is it the first step to ending civilization?

Without inventions. I wouldn't be here, you wont be reading this...

Probably... Earth wouldn't be falling apart.

Famous people... I doubt that they are all that... People today are... We are never better than people in those days. Why is that? Thanks to their improvement, we tend to slack off.

William Butler Yeats. You've heard of him. Yeah, he worships Baphomet. Easier way to put it, he was a Satanist. He cursed some other guy you know?

So. Really? They invented all of those themselves? Or rather... They had help? Who knows.

The sky is still gray. It would be nice... If the gray sky stays a bit longer. I would enjoy the coolness, instead of the Sun.

***

I have officially given up. You know? I wonder why I even try. From the beginning... My first try, I knew that it wouldn't work. But still, I believed that it will if I try harder, if I found out more... No matter what I try, it's always the same result, how many routes I've gone... Still... The same result... I don't know what to do anymore. Like any other pathetic human being, I give up...

My last words to you...





WHY THE HELL WONT YOU WORK?! Chaos;HEAd?! Your story was so damn good that I thought that I HAVE TO play this visual novel. But why... WHY?! Is it because of me and my lack of knowledge about computers or I'm just a hopeless case?! WHY THE HELL WONT YOU WORK?!

I'm sure... Everyone... Don't always think that everything has to be about him... You all got the idea that the above, above, ABOVE line was to him? Yeah... I get that a lot... But remember, even if I'm not much...

I still have a life.


Enjoy the cooling day when you can. Who knows, maybe after today, you'll never see it again...

MemeMe@Rae-chan

MememeRachel_1651

No comments: