Saturday 6 November 2010

Chaos;HEAd「カオス;ヘッド」



Plot Summary:
Takumi is a high school student. He is withdrawn and is not interested in 3D things. In his town, a mysterious serial murder case happens and people get panicked. One day, when he chats on the internet, a man suddenly contacts him and gives him an URL. He goes to the website and finds a blog image that suggests a next murder case.... On the next day, it really happens....

Takumi Nishijō suffers from intense delusions as a result of his apparent schizophrenia and the extremely secluded lifestyle he lives as a hikkikomori. One day he accidentally stumbles upon a gruesome murder scene, a part of a chain of events called "New Generation." After this, his life gets caught up in these events, and he meets a bunch of increasingly insane anime girls with swords.


AnimeNewsNetwork

Sorry for the many updates =D

But, you guys could just skip the anime posts, I have a symptom called 'own write, own syok' so... If you're bored, you can read, if you think that you wanna check out the anime, go on. Oh yeah, form 5, good luck in your SPM, and well... Maybe after SPM, we could watch anime together!!! So not happening, I mean, who in the right mind would wanna watch anime with me... It'd be 24/7 anime+food in front of laptop and in bed :x

About the earlier post, LOL, after finish watching 12 episodes... It's err... Not very confusing. I just don't get the whole 'I switched my illusion with yours, and my illusion became reality' thing. That's just... I have no idea what... What? I'm not smart, so you can't blame me for being stupid!

I wonder... Do Japanese love the number 7???

It's like... Every anime... They've got to have 7 fighters...

Fate/Stay Night is one... Fushigi Yuugi... Chaos;HEAd... And... Uhh... What else??? I think Vampire Knight is... More than 7 fighters @_@ is 7 THAT lucky???

Uwaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

This really makes me wanna play the visual novel! Nande?! NANDE?! WHY WONT YOU WORK?!

I'm trying it again... Better now have my hopes up... Fingers crossed. But after downloading so many visual novels... I think I know what to do now. Wish me luck.

Ah... If you're into some mystery, and some fantasy... Watch it. I really forgot what I wanted to write... Searched for the downloads... Ahaha... Well...

Picture time?

Anime otaku, Nishijou Takumi. The stupid-est main character in history.
That girl behind him, ISN'T REAL.
She's... Seira ==
A girl from a popular anime INSIDE the anime @_@
Her toy figure is available here, in the real world =D
Costs about $380 or something~

Do not underestimate this fool...
He's powers are amazing~

See it?
They're the same person...
Well, actually...
The one in the wheel chair is the REAL Nishijou Takumi
The young one is an illusion by the REAL Takumi...
Well, REAL Takumi has a sickness, so,
he had to create an illusion =D
That's so cool.
And oh,
REAL Takumi is as young as the illusion one...


Ah, Rimi. I don't really like her though...
But... She has nice eyes...
Pink eyes...
Oh wow... I think I'm over red eyes! 

Uwaaaa!!!
Sena!!! You're so cool ! I love you! >_<


Wehehe, Sena loves that blue Popsicle ~


A cute, sweet, girl...
WITH A VERY BIG Di-SWORD.
Oh right, I forgot, their swords, are called Di-Swords =D


As you can see, I'm a bit lazy. Haha, playing my RPG. I know... This isn't what a NORMAL GIRL
would do... I'm just hopeless. Well... At least I know that I AM A GIRL.
Oh well....
Takumi, Rimi, Sena, and Kozue is already done...
The white haired girl, with red eyes is uhh... I forgot her name... well,
she's the famous FES, lead singer of Phantasm xD
Girl with specs, Yua. I called her bitch. She turned Takumi in,
and then... She's a Gigalomaniac?! Or something...
Blonde with red hair band is Takumi's sister. Nanami.

Oh right...
Gigaomaniacs are the 7 people in the pic... 
They have the power the turn illusions real or something like that.
They have damn cool swords too...
I want one T^T

That's it... I'm distracted.

Good Night#0016#

MemeMe@Rae-Chan











No comments: