Monday 15 November 2010

Spirited Away~

Wow, I think I'm gonna borrow the disc from ZN, I think she bought My Neighbor Totoro... Or maybe it was a set?? I forgot...

In the middle of her family's move to the suburbs, a sullen 10-year-old girl wanders into a world ruled by gods, witches, and monsters; where humans are changed into animals; and a bathhouse for these creatures.


I just watched Spirited Away, yea... I'm 9 years too late. The English dub was made last year?? I don't know... Remind me to NEVER watch English dubs... They may be convenient... But... They call their names weirdly and sometimes... They just don't feel right???

Haha... Whatever...

I don't really know about Hayao Miyazaki, since I've just watched like... ONE of his many classics.

Spirited Away was really good... Although I didn't like the main character THAT much... But at the end, I think that she's nice. I don't know why... But... I think that it was sad at the end...

Miyazaki is really old, but... In his stories... It's mostly children... I'm not saying that he should write about people his own age... Well... Umm... Let's forget the 'children' part. Who cares how old the characters are when the plot's good...

It was a really nice movie, the drawings are cute too^^

I liked the mouse, and... No Face Spirit???


See? Isn't that mouse cute? Ah, it's so chubby that it looks cute >O<

Well, see? No Face is cute... Look at the white mask... When he moves, it's cute and innocent and clumsy!!! Hyaaaa!

I tend to dislike lead actors/actresses in movies. Well... I like the dragon better, it's... Nice =D

It's very creative, and relaxing. It doesn't make you go all 'Owh... WTF?!' and all that. You just move along with it, like you're ACTUALLY in THAT world... Or maybe that's just me? Well... I know that unlike most movies, this doesn't make you hit yourself in the head about what choices they make. Enjoyable movie... Better than horror movies and action movies. Definitely better than talk shows =D

I don't really need to do much explaining cause... Obviously, no one cares. But if they do, they already watched it. And... I suck at explaining.

About the whole anime non-stop plan... Well... I'm not doing it. It's bad for me. Yeah... I'm also lazy, and I can't pick ONE to watch... One... One... One Piece? Nope. What can I say? I guess I don't like fighting with fire and mages much. I would prefer... Some things like Blood+ and Kuroshitsuji, Vampire Knight... BL... And... Some STRAIGHT romance... No sports... Maybe MORE drama =D

Dammit... Where's my nori?

UGH. How can I make onigiris without nori?! Dammit... Will you stock faster? I've been waiting for over a month now!

Anyway... I'm really blur now...

Funeral tomorrow... Hai.... Hai...

... I know it's a bit too late, but, I've always loved you. No matter how hard I tried, you just never loved me back... You... Know what made me disappointed? The fact that you don't even care enough to dislike me... 

Risako. 
Junjou Romantica- Junjou Terrorist. 



Logging Off@0214

MemeMeRachel 

2 comments:

toozgx said...

Movies made by Miyazaki are pretty nice to watch. Notice the music though, I personally find it nice, by Joe Hisaishi. Other movies by Miyazaki also has Hisaishi's music, all which are pretty nice.

MemeMeRachel said...

Aren't you suppose to be studying??? Haha, lol~ thank you for reading and commenting =D