Friday 5 November 2010

Me. Passing Time Post. Dark.

Ever watched Jigoku Shoujo? Or READ Jigoku Shoujo? No? Then I suggest you do. Well... I don't know if the writer has A LOT of enemies or that the writer just happens to have all kinds of unpleasant encounters with unpleasant people... Or maybe the writer just sees the ugly side of people.

I USED TO BE a people person... Or so I thought. But then... I don't know... I've never really liked people, they sorta repel me and treat me like the invisible kid. I thought that kids are hyperactive and all... Friendly?! But... You know... I hated this person and her sister when I was FIVE YEARS OLD... And you know what? I still don't like them... I don't know what this is called. I don't have anything against them... Now anyway. But when I was five... I HATED THEM. 

LOL

I am not going to talk about 'WHEN I WAS FIVE'~

Then... Let's see... Either my memories got problem... Or most of the people I know have memory issues. Whatever. I could care less. I just know one thing... I never really liked people. No matter how friendly I try to be... They just... Look at me like I'm some worthless little thing, roll their eyes and walk away. How stuck up can people get? I dress poorly, doesn't mean that I am poor, okay? Dude, I wear Nike!You probably don't see it because your nose is too high up! 

Nothing's change. 

I'm probably colder now, a bit emotionless and a loner. Not to mention an otaku. But, my thoughts about people are still the same. We're all liars. We get jealous, we get revengeful, we are greedy, we are lusty and not one person in this world, is considered pure. Once you are born, you are no longer pure. Touched by the hands of the impure, tainted by them...

I should stop reading occult books... But, like I've said before, I hate religion. So, I don't care what religion you are... Maybe except... *AHEM* babi *AHEM*... The rest is fine with me =D

People don't get what they deserve. Nothing is fair. So... Just hold it in right? It soon becomes a grudge. But what if... That grudge... Is unbearable? What will do? What will you do? To make that person disappear ... What will you do? 

Well... I've heard that Jigoku Shoujo REALLY exists, Russell Lee confirms it... Jigoku Shoujo... Really exists... Somebody got sent to Hell... But, it was an anonymous submit... Or did he just didn't want us to ask her 'how'... Who knows...  

Most people aren't like me... Reading about the occult, ghost stories,reading manga, watching anime, playing visual novels and RPG games and sitting in front of the laptop 24/7. Sure, nobody reads creepy stuff... Give it a try, you'll learn much more than what you learn in the worthless education center called 'school'. 

I have no idea. I'm just me. 

I'm a weirdo. So? If you don't like me, stay away, don't insult... Before you get hurt. Or...*Evil Smile*... 

野分。。。野分。。。野分。。。

He's just so sweet and patient... 

Hiro-san is like me somehow... Hot tempered and doesn't like listening to people, as long as the outer shell doesn't crack, and as long as I have my pride... I don't care if people don't like me... As long as there are people who understands... That's enough... I'm waiting for my Nowaki...

See... Even BL makes me jealous. I'm hopeless.

Continuing Chaos;HEAd@2045

MemeMe@Rae-chan


No comments: