Wednesday 10 November 2010

True Remembrance


Mm... La la la la la...

I can't help it... The background music is stuck inside my head... It's nice, and sad...

True Remembrance.... The most touching visual novel I've played so far... It almost made me cry... It was sad, but then again... It wasn't... It's sweet actually. Haha, who knew... I've been lying to myself the whole time... I like romance novels... Probably...

Romance... This doesn't really count as romantic... Not those 'I love you, you love me, let's be sweet' type, you know? It's more like... The story, in the middle, of how they fell for each other. Don't worry, this story is totally MUSHY-FREE! 

Just in case... MUSHY-FREE means that it's NON MUSHY... Not extra mushy... Damn... I can't believe you guys thought that SUGAR-FREE meant FREE SUGAR ==

Okay... Wow...

I really liked this story, you know? It's different from all the others that I've played... This is much better... It makes you feel warm... Kinda nice feeling... It doesn't piss you off, or make you angry...

I have to hand it to the creator, Shiba Satomi. Fits everything so well...

 First, there's a quiet where people go get treated from 'The Dolor', 'Psychical Corrosion'... They're kinda like memories which haunt you and makes you wanna commit suicide, so... You go to this town and get treated by Mnemonicides... These Mnemonicides erases your memories for you... 

Then, there's a girl named La. And the guy named Blackiris. 

Also, bombing and kidnapping... Guns...

Ghost...???

Memories...

Life...

Love...

Great story... And it's not very long too... Compared to Fate/Stay Night... 

Really... It's a meaningful story, read it if you have time... Well... Play it if you have time...

But in True Remembrance, you don't have to make choices, you just read the story... Kinda like Ripples, if you even bother to try Ripples... Ripples was quite meaningful too, it was more about life and fulfilling your dreams... Sort of... 

If you hate buying novels, you you hate BOOKS, or novels with no picture but plain texts, then I suggest you play visual novels instead... Some are voiced, and some aren't. But, you have nice background music, not to mention pictures that are fully colored... 

OH come on... You guys HAVE to try True Remembrance... 

I guess I can't push you guys huh? Well... Look on the bright side... If you do try it, you helped to support the original creator, and the translator. And... You READ a BOOK without having to chop of a tree for printing =D

Memories... What are they???

Well...

If you're interested, download it, it just takes a few minutes... Probably takes 5 seconds in Korea... If you know what I mean... The whole download/upload rate of the world thing. Yeah... Takes about 5 minutes, or 3 to download the game. And then, you just install it on you computer =D

Easy... I forgot if it's a zipped file... Hmm... Maybe not...

Okay... So... CLICK CLICK CLICK! Download below =)


If you would like to see the site, read through the synopsis, or characters or setting or whatever... 


Well... Both links... Same page. One is download, one is homepage... 

What? I'm just too free... Yeah, yeah, I know that it's 4 in the morning... Shut up will ya'?

Operating System is Windows 2000/XP/Vista. 

Since most of you is using Windows 7... Well... You know what they say, new, is not always better...

They say that the best version of Windows is Windows XP... The one that has the most problem is Vista... Which I'm using... But, Vista is great in some ways... It doesn't need Applocale =D

Enough with things you people don't know... No, no... It's not that you guys are dumb... It's just that... You guys don't care enough to know...


I have no idea why, but... I found this one interesting.
Screenshot-ed it during the game =)


I found this one cute... 
Fine... I thought that Blackiris looked cute >_<


I thought that this one was sweet, sad, and warm...
La holding Blackiris...


And just when I thought the story couldn't get any sadder...
He had to kiss her and say 'I love you' when he was about the LOSE all of his memories...


How protective of him~
Maybe I could switch positions someday...
I'd be the person holding my worthless boyfriend...
Or maybe I'm the worthless person being held...


I just found this one beautiful.
Isn't La a cutie^^
Whie hair, blue eyes, sad face...




Blackiris.
And the black haired girl, is La...
Well.. It was La in the olden days...
I think I prefer the snowy hair La~

Well... I have to say... We don't care much... At least we DON'T SHOW that we care, we use clumsy words and cold expressions to hide the fact the we care. But... In truth, we care the most, we just hide it very well because of the way we are... And the way we treat people... The impression stays... And nobody thinks that we care... But then again... We care... A LOT... The most in fact... Even if we show no interest... Cold people are always kind... Just make sure he's not the DEAD COLD type who kills...

One day... One day... Either I will be the protected, or I will be the protector. Well... Sometimes... Being comforted feels great... But... In order to run away from all that... Choose to be the protector instead of the protected... In some ways... The gentle kind will always sooth you... Protect and be protected... That's all this how works huh? Well... Then... Either I want a cold, icy and serious, cool person, or one that always cries, can't do anything right but is very cute...

Right now, things are VERY out of topic and now... I will finally shut up, and go to bed.

One day, all of us will find happiness. But wait. We're all happy. Considered your happiness found. Complaints are a way of happiness. If you get it you way every time, it's not happiness, it's actually torture. Feel different, have something to feel. Even if I don't like caring much, you do.

MemeMe@Rae-Chan_0426

MemeMeRachel












No comments: