Friday 5 November 2010

Chaos;HEAd「カオス;ヘッド」 is Confusin @_@

Sucking on chocolate =D Thank you again to Li Yi for giving me two bars!!! >_<

I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I just don't feel like watching One Piece, although I pretty much said that I would DEFINITELY watch it... But... Uhh... You know... I kinda don't like those long anime, with A LOT of people, and SUPERPOWERS and all that... Well... A bit of fantasy maybe... But... One Piece is just too much T_T

Oooh, Hazel Nut~

Right... Chaos;HEAd...

It's really confusing you know???? What the hell are Gigigogoaa.... WHAT??? I forgot what they're called T^T I such a failure T^T

I know that it's something to do with... Hallucinations? Illusions?? And Science... Mystery... And... Girls with BIG BIG swords =D with an anime freak~

Hmm... So far... I think that they're goal is to stop an electronics company??? Cause they're creating some kinda thing that sends waves to people's mind, causing them to see hallucinations. This is where the Science comes in==

We see things... How do we know that they are real?

Nerves sends waves to the brain... Interprets the object... And... Ta-da! But... We don't know if they're real or not... This is the whole 'humans are machines' thing...

UGH... In case you got confused, sorry, this isn't what I meant by it being confusing. LOL. I know  that I shouldn't mix up anime and reality, but... It's somewhat true though~

I think that the story moves too fast... It has only twelve episodes! Aww... At least make 24! Or 30!  Short stories which includes fantasy, horror, mystery, sci-fi ARE ALWAYS CONFUSING!For example, Kuroshitsuji II... It moved too God damned fast right? The first season was better. Isn't that right ZN? Come on... You're the only person I know who watches it T^T

I'm currently streaming episode 8, that's why I'm writing this. I could read manga, but... I have so much to write, I think I can write five posts in one hour. Of course, you  guys can skip these anime posts and read those where I swear a lot, and criticize about ALMOST everything. Mostly just people.

Ooooh! Another hazel nut ^^

Chaos;HEAd's main character is this anime otaku who HATES 3-D things... In other words... This guy only LOVES anime, and hates the world... He's worse than an otaku, he's a... hikikomori O_O

Oh, a raisin this time!

Chaos;HEAd is set in 2008 Shibuya, Japan.

So far... I only know that the main character is a God damned idiot! Nishijou Takumi. But... I think he's cute *_* WHAT? He has purple hair =D

Sure, he's always stupid and is obsessed with anime/games, but... He's cute =D AND HAS PURPLE HAIR 


Another raisin~

Whoa... I think... I like PINK EYES now???!!!

Aww, pink eyes are... Nice =D

Alright... Enough with this... You guys don't read anyway... And, I AM PRETTY SURE YOU PEOPLE DON'T WATCH ANIME!!!

Dammit... Now that I've watched Chaos;HEAd I really REALLY want to play the visual novel... But... DAMMIT... Why doesn't it work? WHY?! God dammit! WHY WONT YOU WORK! 

Does this mean that I have to BUY it now? But... Is it an ero? If it is... HOW THE HECK AM I GOING TO BUY IT? 

Why... why... why... wont the download work >_<

MemeMe@Rae-chan#1822#

No comments: