Tuesday 23 November 2010

Wish Ya'll SPM Candidates The Best, and Good Luck

It's just as the title says...

Well... I'm sorry, but, I kinda lost your numbers... I lost the number... That was most important to me... So... I guess he'll be receiving one less good luck message... He doesn't really give a damn anyway.

I... Only have 3 numbers... Of all the form fives...

Well...

Since I'm so damn free, I'll wish everyone that I can think of good luck later...

I will support you guys mentally... In my sleep...

Nehh... Sorry... If I spelled you names wrong... Most of you... I don't know, and don't like... But... Good Luck Anyways...


                  Tan Shin Yun

Too Zongxu
Ngoo Jia Xun

                      Diong Hai Teng

Ding Hong Leong                                                   Goh Swee Kai???


                                               Yeoh Hui Bao


                                                                                                    Lee Hui Ming


                              Ching Huei Su???


                                                              Ong Huey Pei


Fiona... Ling...

                                                                               David Ling

uhh...

                 Ling Siew Wei???


                                                          Lianne??? 

ehhh...

Anyone else????

I seriously don't know....


Good luck everyone... Even if I don't know HALF the people in the list above... All the best to you guys...

Do well...

Do well...

Do well...

That's all I can think of right now...

Don't be nervous... Or anything... Cause, you don't have to be nervous... It's just a test... A very important one... I guess... No pressure... Haa...

Just try your best and everything... Will... Turn out how it turns out...

It'll be fine, no matter how bad it is, everything's gonna be okay...

Just okay...

Fine...

You've all studied hard I suppose...

Do great.

I love you all...

No...

 I just love the few of you...

Not all...

Whatever...

GOOD LUCK

Even if this doesn't mean anything...

Still...

There's the thought...

GOOD LUCK

No comments: