Sunday 14 November 2010

Me and My God Damned Fantasies

What the hell was I thinking? Caught up in my own fantasies once again... It's always the same... Every time... It's just me and my imagination. There's so many possibilities ya' know? The more I think about them... The worse I get. I don't know... You know? Haha... Chibi-tan... I don't know why I called you that... It's ridicules... Well, nothing works out, especially the scripts that are made in my head whenever I see somebody that catches my attention. It's normal... I think... Pointless. If things would just go according to my scripts for once... Then , I'll be happy. It's sunny. A bit TOO sunny... Me and my God damned fantasies... So... Reap what you sew right? I'm walking back to grandma's house... In this kind of weather... Ahaha, and... I'm going for the funeral tomorrow afternoon... Me and my God damned fantasies... Ahaha... I'll be as black as my Prince of Egypt shirt now. Ohoho... I feel the hot air already... Time to get moving... And yes, I'm using my phone... ==

No comments: