Tuesday 15 June 2010

Dolls and Clowns... SCARY

I've been afraid of dolls and clowns since I was six, because of Child's Play... Damn that Chucky...

I don't know, I still LOVE stuffed animals, but... No... NO DOLLS! OMG... I even locked my sister's doll in the cupboard, the one with large eyes, and you know what's worse? When you lie it down, it closes it eyes and when you let it stand up, it opens them! ARGH! But, I don't have to worry, seems like being afraid of dolls runs in the family == My sisters, my bro... Wow...

Clowns, well... They always gimme the creeps, who knows what's under their colourful faces... Maybe a zombie! Killer clowns... Killer clowns... FAINT...

Zombies and Scarecrows are another thing... But dolls and clowns? They're on top of my GET-AWAY-FROM-ME-LIST... Shivers...

Well, I'm just bored, let me remind you why I hate dolls and clowns so damn much~


A two in one... Evil killer baby dolly clown...


I have no idea why I chose this pic... With a girl in it... Chucky don't look scary, but... I wouldn't want to meet him...

No comments: