Sunday 6 June 2010

Bored-Boredy-Boredy-Post

I'm bored... I have sooooooo much to say.... Well... Not so much... I'm also sooooo lazy... And damn my bro for making this sooooo lag... I just hate him so much, and I hate myself too, making it so easy for him to bully me.

Thanks to daddy... I'm in a nutrition thingy?! WTF?! Herbal Life... Damn... He so desperate to get me slimmer and eat less... Well... Stop eating? NO WAAAAAY! Happy Meal is still on my mind :]

Love at sight? Oh, you make me laugh Jess' uncle... No way, besides... Never mind...

WOW... Rabbits can be so damn expensive... one for 460. How nice, eh? But... The fur is damn soft... OOOH! Cute rabbits... I'm still thinking about them... Turns out, we have a rabbit farm in Lekir, just found out ==''

AND

Apparently, we have a shop that sells English-Cottage-Style stuff... I don't know where, but my parents do, they went there. They said that the things were nice... And they have pretty prices too... Well... Guess they're afraid of taking me... Hm. But, I will go there. Someday... SOON...

Ki-kinda of busy... Eh...

Stop callin'
Stop callin'
I don't wanna think anymore, I left my head and my heart on the dance floor~

Can call all you want but there's no one at home you're not gonna reach my telephone`~

Cuz I'm up in the club and I'm sipping that bub you're not gonna reach my telephone~

Mah... Mah... Mah telephone~

Well...

I'm bored...

That was a bit by Lady Gaga.

Wow... 12.30 already?

LOL.

Gonna continue playing Fate/Stay Night.

Good night!







No comments: